Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
See how inept you are john davis?

People who aren't stupid are able to edit their posts, feel free to whine somemore about the lack of the edit button.

This part of my original post still stands johnny;

Come and get me you sissy, I triple dog dare you , you fucking coward.

·
Registered
9,609 Posts
That is uncalled for. You can insult me as much as you want, but family members should not be included in these arguements.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's OK Garand, if it's going to be a freeforall in here, I'll just drop the bomb right away and get it over with.

A real man wouldn't stand for the behavior I just exhibited.

He claimed he'd punch my, or any mans, lights out for calling him a liar which I've done many times over, and proven it, let's see if he has the stones to stand up for his woman.

I respect Iraqi insurgents more than I do either one of those two, hell camel droppings rank higher in my book.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
dude, I have to side with Garand on this one.

There's a line, once crossed, you can no longer claim any moral superiority over GK's postings. IMHO, this is such a line.

It would be very different if she was here attacking us.

If they are happy together, then who the hell are we to question it?

My first and last post on this thread.

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Pole, GK called me a cunt twice in the last 4 hours but I'm part of this free-for-all. GK's wife is not a participant and should be left out. I understand what you are trying to do but don't think this way is right.

RIKA

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only line I've crossed is the one that now allows johnny to justifiably attack my chosen family, post names, and any photos of me or my chosen family he may find on the internet. That's the line I've crossed. Who's exactly have I attacked? Here I've insulted the woman who allegedly chose of her own free will to make a life with the scum known as gunkid johnny melvin davis.

Until such time, AKA never, as my postings become lie and profanity filled rants attacking everyone who disagrees with me in any way no matter how small, then I do indeed stand on higher moral grounds overall. Not to mention all of the psychotic fantasies he has expressed.

Take note of this conversation john davis, this is how human beings discuss strong differences of opinion, it's 180 degrees out from your methods.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
polesmoker said:
The only line I've crossed is the one that now allows johnny to justifiably attack my chosen family, post names, and any photos of me or my chosen family he may find on the internet. That's the line I've crossed.

Take note of this conversation john davis, this is how human beings discuss strong differences of opinion, it's 180 degrees out from your methods.
I didn't realize that he attacked your family.

RIKA

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Raider said:
I didn't realize that he attacked your family.

RIKA
To my knowledge he hasn't, but now he'd be justified in doing so, however note that I specified chosen family, as that's what a wife is.

I opened a door and he can come through it and I would have no ground to stand on if I were to complain if he insulted my wife or even girlfriend, I have such overwhelming overall moral superiority to johnny that giving him a freebie like this is pretty much meaningless.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts