Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the US into a dozen smaller nations, with more homogenous populations, each with enough nukes to not be screwed with. A dozen backpack models are all that any nation needs to prevent invasions. Isreal has proven that well enough. We have way too many people, and they are much too different in abilities, beliefs, cultures, and the inferior versions no longer WANT to blend in with the majority. They want to FORCE the majority to provide for them. Big Brother takes your tax money at the point of a gun. If you dont believe that, just TRY(effectively) resisting arrest when they come to lock you up for not paying up. :) They'll shoot you over resisting arrest over a parking ticket, make no mistake about it.

G

·
explain homogenous

then explain your bloodlines.

seems to me ur the one that doesn't want to blend with the majority. *U* are the problem, not the minorities trying to better their lives.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, I dont want any part of the dummies

and it has nothing to do with their race, either. It has to do with their readiness to just kowtow to ignoramuses like you.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
223 fan said:
the US into a dozen smaller nations, with more homogenous populations, each with enough nukes to not be screwed with. A dozen backpack models are all that any nation needs to prevent invasions. Isreal has proven that well enough. We have way too many people, and they are much too different in abilities, beliefs, cultures, and the inferior versions no longer WANT to blend in with the majority. They want to FORCE the majority to provide for them. Big Brother takes your tax money at the point of a gun.
I don't know about a dozen different nations being needed but I think that this idea has merit.Looking at the county by county voting maps from the last election I'd think that we really would just need to ditch New England(the loss of that history would be a shame.A damned shame.),extreme souther Florida,the south west coast of California,the tricky one.The souther US(current)border.Rather than lose territory to Mexico(Azatlan(sp?))I rather see an invasion of northern Mexico.Maybe roll two hundred miles south-pushing the indigs even farther from us.That extra land,if used correctly,might be a useful for farming & oil drilling.
IIRC,most of present day Canada w/the exception of the eastern provinces might be inclined to come along for the ride.

A possible side benefit?After say twenty years I'd be willing to bet that there wouldn't be much left of the scummy Liberals left & the borders could be expanded once again.

Or not. :eatpointe

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Actually the number of Canadians that want to be American is very, very, very small. As a matter of fact, we have a bunch of your idiots trying to immagrate here just because they are pissed at Kerry loosing. KEEP YOUR OWN TRASH!!!! Same as your friggin deserters. They infest and ruin our culture.

Quebec has had 3 referendums about wanting to separate, they lost every time. In fairness we in the rest of Canada should be allowed to vote, if we actually want Quebec to stay! Its only fair. If Newfoundland had complete control of its resourses, they could afford to pay the freight for themselves, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI.

Gunkid, always remember, you, are one of the "inferior versions"! And you always will be.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Garand:bow01:,I didn't mean that the Provinces would have to become part of a new "United States".I was thinking anyway that w/the turmoil & re-order to the south of you that it might be a good time to do some of your own housecleaning.

"KEEP YOU OWN TRASH!!!!!"

swell.:nuts:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I DO kinda like th eidea of "Red states/blue states"...didn't Wal;ter Williams(a GREAR writer)posit something along those lines a few years back??Any Red Staters want to help a red State of mind guy escape the Blues???
All kidding aside,I'm here in Massachusetts.We're not ALL like the stereotype,but MAN! the ones that are have a SERIOUS screw loose.And the most spiteful ones always seem to have the PC bumperstickers like "Celebrate Diversity",or "Practice Random Acts of Kindness"....you get he idea.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Garand, I don't blame you for not wanting our trash. We don't want it either. I vote to send it to France.

Gripper, wish I could do something to help you. All I can say is get your A$$ out of Mass. ASAP. The Southern states will greet you with open arms.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hell yeah Gripper, come on down! Heck just getting away from the taxes up there would be a big help for ya!

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Raider said:
Southern states will greet you with open arms.

RIKA

Careful - you are bordering on turning him from a Yankee and a Damn Yankee there! LOL.

KJ

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so QUIT giving the pos's your tax $ and LEAVE. go support states that still let a man breathe a little bit.

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Does your PO allow you to breathe. Your so scared of him I'd be surprised that you had that much courage to disobey him!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts