Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was, too. A lb of speed costs you about $500 to make, and it brings $30,000 or more in NYC. The makings are hard to get in the US, but not in Canada or Mexico, and those borders are jokes. Anybody can haul in 10 lbs of speed, along with 40 lbs of survival gear, and just pedal a mountain bike across. Have a cache-pit ALREADY prepared on the US side, get the stuff hidden, and you are just another US citizen,within a few minutes of crossing the border. You can return months later if you wish. The stuff will be fine.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The REAL "dope" is you, YS! What a completely stupid post. I truly do hope that your days outside with the rest of us are numbered. If anyone in the world belongs in prison, its you.

1911sr

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
So what is new. You're so inept that all you can do is talk. Talk about macho, you surrendered to a telephone call.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Sounds like you have a business plan. More than you are making now. If you're going to risk it all, might as well try and make some money. Your odds of getting caught are astronomical due to snitches though.

You going to cook your own? Hear tell that has a couple of inherent dangers, like explosions and neighbors turning in the smell.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Rika, do you know how they find most speed labs? They explode. Three grams of meth will get you 7 years in AZ for a first offense, 10 pounds will get a multiple repeat offender a life sentence in Fed court or most States.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Gunkid explodes himself while stirring soup. Fitting end.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
Save this kind of convict talk for Tyrone and Bubba, they are anxiously awaiting your return. I hear Tyrone got a brand new pair of pantyhose for you. The people on this forum are law abiding, I doubt if they want to hear a bunch of senseless prison babble.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts