Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

The SHTF, you are alone & wounded & have a chance to form a group, whom do you pick?

• The person who has the most gear regardless of smarts.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The person with the best physical condition regardless of anything else.

• Anyone at all who can walk and work, the SHTF and it is not time to be too choosy.

• Only a person or people with a military background or mindset.

• I am not taking anybody except maybe a sheep or a dog.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Shit Has Hit The Fan - Who Would Be On Your Team? Yes this is a poll, but of course anyone can add their own thoughts as usual, and I do mean anyone. As a matter of fact I am taking the one or two, in my opinion, jerks who I have on the Ignore List off of that list for the duration of this poll. Yes this poll will not be indefinite if only because I cannot stand the thought of having them off of my Ignore list forever. I will make it a 30 day poll, and that will be tough.

Now while this poll poses a serious question, if you take it too seriously you are delirious and that goes for all of you (myself included). Let's try not to get too out of hand, but while saying that, yes I also realize it may be almost impossible given the propensity for the absured and vile that one or two of us have... Oh well, here goes, see the poll!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
More than one person in fairly good condition & with more to offer so we can be a strong group.

But give up on the girl at the Mini Mart Glenn, she's coming with me. :D

There, ya can put me back on ignore quickly. See? I'm a thoughtful guy. :dgrin:

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The SHTF but it has not yet come down to there being only one hot mini mart babe left in the world; there is definitely more than one mini mart with more than one hot babe. In fact there are enough of all the above choices to go around for everyone to make his/her own pick without killing one another off, although I am sure someone will disagree with my scenario because he is too tough for the rest of us. My guess is he will pick himself in choice 13, or maybe choice 12. As for me, I have mine all picked out, primed, and ready to boogie.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
That's the great thing about being a southern *******. Not only do we have a glut of mini mart girls, but most of them have their own pickup trucks, complete with gun racks. Any idea just how much beer and kettles of the best fott long chili dogs my group will have.

Just call me Maharajah Magnum. :dgrin:

He with the most Mini Mart girls in the end wins!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I too would grab the mini mart/Hooters girl.I figure-what the heck!

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
A strong group of well-armed individuals will probably attract many mini mart/Hooters girls just for the promise of security!

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Mini Mart/Hooters girls are good but they should be properly "equipped".

Attachments

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I didn't know you ever came to the south Garand!

Those look just like our Mini Mart girls!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Garand said:
Mini Mart/Hooters girls are good but they should be properly "equipped".
Sorry, but no one I want to share a foxhole with.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
In actual fact, you should have a partner check the application of your cam stick!

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have six young ladies who all work at a mini mart in my area. I have trained them well and they are ready to go at a moments notice.... The only problem is the only pic I have available is one in which all of them are topless. Hey Rich am I allowed to post that pic here?????????????

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok who picked him?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
You're only taking them from ONE Mini Mart?

Must be gettin' old.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have other babes at other minimarts in reserve, but the owner of this one mini mart has quite the taste in babes...

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Maybe it has soemthing to do with one guy owning 4 of the 5 Mini Marts in town. . .

Yeah, it's one of those ******* towns with one stoplight and 5 gas stations. . .

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Glenn Bartley said:
Ok who picked him?
Me. I can't get enough of the Holy Words from On High!

:bow01: :bow01: :bow01: :bow01: :bow01:

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
back on subject...I'm thinking that smarts would take place over gear. After all, you can always get a gun, do you have someone who can fix many of them? You can always find a car and driver, but who fixes it? Do you have someone with a lot of medical experience? A combination of all these skills would be perfect, especially if it was a hot babe with a car and plenty of guns/ammo who liked to play doctor...

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Which brings us back to the ******* Mini Mart girls. . .

·
Registered
163 Posts
Wylycoyte said:
Me. I can't get enough of the Holy Words from On High!

:bow01: :bow01: :bow01: :bow01: :bow01:
Hang it up Wyly, I got first dibb's. First chance I'm gonna stuff that "Can" up his butt. :smokin:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I agree with Tuna. Skills and knowledge are paramount in importance. Diversification of the skills is even better. I'd rather have two people with good medical skills than one expert. Let's face it, if it is SHTF, then people will probably die. The last thing you want is a single death to destroy your surviability.

Also, having even a number of people with non-specific skills, allows for rotating watches, etc.

:devil:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts