Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

The Storm and the Hurricane...

985 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Magnum88C 
#1 ·
I know that Rich Z is down in Florida, and some of you others are probably in the path of these storms. I wish you all well, and hope that these storms pass leaving everything right for you.

Best regards,
Glenn B

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Andy,

It is obvious that you have never been in a SHTF situation. Do you think they are eternal (that means that they would last forever)? Are you that stupid? All of them are usually temporary unless they kill you. Even then they are temporary for the survivors. The SHTF when the Titanic was sinking but of course you would not think so. The SHTF for the Jews, the retarded Germans, and the Gypsies among others in the Nazi death camps during WWII, but of course that was only temporary so by your logic it must be less. It was temporary for many people and only eternal for the many others who died. The SHTF when the big bank robbery took place in LA a few years ago - please don't tell me that you were one of the bad guys and escaped although I imagine you wanna be. That was temporary too, but I sort of get the idea that if you had been in the line of all that firepower you would have pissed and SH IT yourself quickly. The SHTF if someone on the street pulls out a gun and starts shooting like a madman. The SHTF if you wake up at 4 AM and your home is a burning inferno around you. The SHTF if the USA is invaded by soome ********* who flew some planes into some buildings. Now if you don't think that was the <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font> hitting the fan for the people caught above the fire, then you are dead wrong you little minded pos. The SHTF in many ways, each and every day for various amounts of time. S H I T Hitting The Fan does not have to be Armagedon - but I am sure you just don't get that because it is very likely that you have never ever faced even the smallest of SHTF scenarios except for that embarassing spanking you got when you got caught spanking the monkey or maybe if bubba poked you in the rear in prison. Once again you shout your ignorance to the world and do it with vulgarity - so the vulgarity comes right back at you - but with a bit of intelligence and common sense attached (something you have not shown lately in my opinion). Your posts and threads are really amaziningly funny in my estimation. You keep me laughing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.