Arms Locker banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at 0442 the thought 'police' raided en'mass the brasshammer "stronghold"
a 50 strong contingent of 'THOUGHT POLICE' agents from around the globe
were involved, the code name"opereration that bastard scares the total shit/hell out of US" was conducted covertly and they caught the 'MARK' [brasshammer] on his shitter, a with thier proper /federal training.

dispatched him in MID-SHIT!

therefore all is well in the land of OZ!
as long as the THOUGHT POLICE ARE CRACKIN' THE WHIP!

:wavey:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Everybody knows the 'THOUGHT POLICE' are a bunch of turds. You should have flushed the 'evidence'.

Did I just write that?

RIKA

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Sometimes I do regret that I am not into psychoactive drugs. Sounds like I am missing a lot of fun...... ;)

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Rich Z said:
Sometimes I do regret that I am not into psychoactive drugs. Sounds like I am missing a lot of fun...... ;)
That just made my day LOL :punch:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Raider said:
Everybody knows the 'THOUGHT POLICE' are a bunch of turds. You should have flushed the 'evidence'.

Did I just write that?

RIKA
BAD GIRL RIKA! Now go wash out your mouth with Jack Daniels.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hard Ball said:
BAD GIRL RIKA! Now go wash out your mouth with Jack Daniels.
Our fair headed administrator needs "Psychotropic" drugs.Some peopl lack the ability to get "high" on life ... naturally!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Am I the only one who doesn't get what the fuck he's talking about?

What ARE you talking about BRASS?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Magnum88C said:
Am I the only one who doesn't get what the fuck he's talking about?

What ARE you talking about BRASS?
I am not getting it either.

Hey BH, wassup, with the post?

Do you need bail money?

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I have to admit that probably more than half the time I just don't follow. Maybe I'm slow.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Those of us here who really are thought police get it. What's the matter with the rest of you folks? :D

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it was a GOOD way to fold-up and quit!
with the shit that passes for THREADS/POSTS [i'm kinda suprised it got more than a couple replies]

since were moderating our own posts, [rich z, will be the first [1] to talk about, free speech/1rst admendment]

and then to state, to DELETE an entire [persons?] threads[i'm with the question mark, and i do 'catch his drift']

levity/ humor was the aim, although, you my friends, can read whatever you wish, into the "thought police" thread....you can put me on the chopping block[so to speak]... i could care!

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
brass hammer said:
it was a GOOD way to fold-up and quit!
with the shit that passes for THREADS/POSTS [i'm kinda suprised it got more than a couple replies]

since were moderating our own posts, [rich z, will be the first [1] to talk about, free speech/1rst admendment]

and then to state, to DELETE an entire [persons?] threads[i'm with the question mark, and i do 'catch his drift']

levity/ humor was the aim, although, you my friends, can read whatever you wish, into the "thought police" thread....you can put me on the chopping block[so to speak]... i could care!

I haven't deleted ANYONE's threads here. At least not since I said I was dropping moderation. All I've been doing mostly is just moving any threads that are nothing more then head butting between members into the Pissing Duels forum. That's it. I really don't like to leave redirect links in the forums I move those threads from, because it really leaves the forums cluttered looking.

So if you find a thread gone, try looking for it in the Pissing Duels forum.

Sometimes I may wind up moving more posts, so bear that in mind. Threads that are just plain flat out in an inappropriate forum might just get moved to a more appropriate one. Sorry, but sometimes I find it hard to resist to do the moderation thing, at least at a minimal level.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts