Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is in the mind, within each of us.

Everything we post amongst ourselves is just practice.

How does one react when the semblance of order degenerates into chaos... a true zoo?

A zen saying goes "When alone, act as if you were in the presence of an honored guest. When in the presence of an honored guest, act as if you are alone."

So moderation disappears for a while. Why the change in behavior? Is the uncaged animal mind that is shown in the midst or disorder the true you? Or is it the calm, collected mind, reacting appropriately when exposed to a subset of society with functioning rules?

Why change?

The reaction here is important... recoil, laughter, disdain, comprehension, respect, aloofness... it's all happening in the true mirror of your mind. If the mirror isn't empty, it's filled with an illusion. Sometimes the emotion, the reaction, is so complex, so real that it's all either the grandest of comedies or the deepest of tragedies. When you think about it, even on the most scientific microscopic level, a bunch of neural impulses, chemical signals that are continually degrading and reforming ad infinitum...

;)

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
lest we throw around the lable as if it were some tidbit of outdated gossip...

here is the real deal

Dear [deleted]

What you like me to bring when I meself invite?

Thought not of a pick your own . Dromlem undesided

AnD you problem is that she will hey k t'u Xour writing to hell if you don't lye.

Oranges are our ,, not the only fruit conkers bonkers at phronix.

Long coach Journey perhaps silly play how in detail Are you Getting on with + your career..

Dames is your to study above your Korea coarea A cm2 cheamhra about row don't need it but if n you about raw give honce person advet int. looking above these matters such as well I don't know

The reason is hec you far rhyme try poet

White over to da
La next
Fly [illegible]

ESTABLISHED

Now for a serious search and destroy for of

Love and disaster
And goofy things
Come after
Happy valley ea Long letter require picture!?

Your thoughts on this photo

Dear [deleted]

Thanks for the letter big up butler I've decided to giver the painting a miss butler I'll do you another more bigger with more detail reason was given it too much aggravation! And painted over.

Recommended and album too yo. Jim [deleted] there are two rocking with G or Rita work around the clock. There both includes I release an other! Bootleg of an office worker tape Made after or before [place name] interact dad a bit confused as to why yod done him in after about of ? Asking you!?!?!..

Tress understood my self Ended but still there is shift work not to mention a if a little unintelligent plant

Given what would you like for my next visit and when it is it went wrong fir. Cat is it
The killer is HR Collins' [person's name deleted]! ! ! ! ! (dogg ?)

Like yours can your pussy do the dog bikini girls with machine guns Rec. you see the Cramps in [name of town] actually! [Second town name] Gaument of other north town hall NOT official seen them twice Bristol studies and reading.

Biologic raffle.

Thoughts off time are need not to be waisted lacomic disagreement Frebble is lost her yes sir also mince own grown put plant must not

Flower after flower
After folwer after bird
After ?t?! culture K

Tress got it her ..-

Soon to be delayed thoughts of baby Cindy/Crawford Artist of feminine Domestic liberation Don't {illegible] Popular Do not publish ee of women in Situations!
Email net address unkown
What if RJS is a what is CFS to him etc etc. Problem is where are both lonely
Crete bastard

P
Xxx
Dad has been ratter upset over my well ness tea And also but I expect that Ruffage is n't a happy bunny Lx.
We it because they live us Ac countryside also had work on loo a week personally I don't agree

Sally is a this dist at moment in agreement Crystal Cresent. Xx

[gives recipients address] this is wrong but live no kw spt.on Vancs. Could you write to me with postcard + plus varisons acutat preview addresses and also mine I will get in mono regional and frequent contact to liven up more -?- - thoughts of? Where what cottage ? or what because ZD knew (doesn`t matter) I ask you about work some ages but photos es important

How long since you have been to [name of street] in ha? Trass.
Furniture
for
your
furniture!

Dear [name]

Thanks for writing to me, hope you like the card this letter comes with so do write better or your worse than this.,

I was glad for your card when I was in hospital when you visit me forgot all about it. Because I am now well we could take on a better frame of mind and work and positive in the family ourselves.

Bit Lazy so far. Dis pair. Dad, Mum, Peter and relations day cousins aunts and uncles GG. Did you get an present for or from biuy mine has gone.
The script writing in color our calligraphy habbit interest in detail of yours your cards are good and they are a bit like illumination ripped up I sent or will do another written already to DLA golden scarab spotted people up crucsers creek.

To be honest I am at a loss to know. Where to stop you but a lean period for me will it suit you to visit here sometime in future soon be for a week cos I would like to tlak about babies EE?

Is it anything to do with it

I had a gentleman Agree - ment with [name of brother] not to phone [country name] before he contacted me.

But I did and did enjoy conversations for a while I remembered well how he would mix me up how da do den.

You must be glad to be into bricks and morter these days but I fear - delay because don't your wasting your time flower front Garden Palm Tree like man.

Hereby Film I saw sort off!

Your thought?

Painting well on the way

Music saves Hut CD Hut 100 WWW.hutrecordings.com Hurt DON'T SEND THIS TO PETE COZ I WANT TO OO!

Desireable accusations aqui-assetts or requiessence.

Boo do right soon because I am just a bout just right in my castle full. Of colour co (been painting)

PS Don't blame mum or dad become the person you are with them and apart within and without mar n' da drew Ra und Bass.

Mix the mission I'm sure you find butterfly boy.

Xxx

or perhaps?

"Quote:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I might have understood the first part of your post. You will have to explain the second part. Benefit of the doubt that you are trying to say something important.

I will reserve comment until you give full explanation of your post.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The photos at the end of the first serve as a transition between the point I wanted to make and what the bona fide insanity reads like.

The final quote just represents the futility of it all.

I find it ironic that of all places, a forum like this is where people react as if they were in the situation in real life. Even vocalizing what they would do to one another if it weren't simple electronic blips in cyberspace. During proverbial "day after," however, I feel that there will be a lot of gut checking... "did I really post that?" going on.

Yet still there is a firm belief that when it REALLY counts, as the founder of Aikido said, "at the moment the warrior confronts a foe, all things come into focus." We won't react to petty insults, boasting or any other means of psychological warfare... but instead, we will react as planned.

What all of this uncenteredness shows to me, however, is that the people posting such things do truly care about what they read and what they write. For some it's easier to be the detached observer, for others, it's easier to be immersed in the frey.

I have no doubt this forum will rebound, such is the nature of things.

I've just wanted to make a thread like this for a while... :D

cheers

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Sorry, Man, I don't know what the hell your talking about. Maybe I'm slow.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hey maaaan, I think you need do do some smokessess before it all comes clear, dude.

Dave's not here!

(That's a Cheech and Chong doper reference in case you never saw their movies)

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No man, I'm Dave

They kick ass. I puffed a little herb back in my SDSU days, that's over a decade behind me. Maybe that's what I've been missing this whole time ;)

Terry, it's just a puzzle man. no biggie.

cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts