1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
So what? you can hurt the enemy FAR worse, by never firing a shot, in this day and age. Take his MONEY, by the hundreds of billions, with very little risk to yourself. One man can burn CA off of the map, with an easily stolen plane, 2 cases of flares, and a parachute, in one night of dry season. 10% of the GNP, probably HALF of the profit, which means, half of the taxes Big Brother can charge, so he can pay his JBT'S. Ditto sinking a supertanker, making RR traffic cost TWICE as much, screwing up big power transformers, poisoning the food supply, whacking a certain big rocket on its launchpad, sending dogs after blacklimo's, etc.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Hmmm, a home grown terrorist. Now whats the hot line phone number for the Department of Homeland Security?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Andy, your posting of fantasy garbage at this time is to dishonor the memory of the man that this post is about - Simo Hayha. IMO you are uinfit to lick the dust off this man's boots. He was a brave warrior and hero. You, andy, are not and never will be.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
HE is unfit to eat his ass witha spoon.

Melvin you are truly a fucktard.

I pray for thge day I can piss in yoru open grave.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
thanks, GARAND! i for one can't recall of ever reading/hearing of him before tonight, but i have read a finnish web-site on the sum*^%#[sub-machine gun] the guy owned[2], he was proud to be finnish, and said that there would be 'ammo men ' maybe 2 or 3 carrying/loading those 71rd drums[they actually, copied a russian designed drum,screw the patents]
per sub-gunner in WWII, during the winter war, and that the fins just 'mowed' the massedhumanwave attacks of the soviets, down like hay!

another good post, larry!

:wavey:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Farewell to a good soldier, and a hero to his people.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts