Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess the title caught your attention,, .
let me tell you why i made that statement,,,
earlier this evening some stole my 2 dogs. It was about 5:30 pm or so,, and as usual,, i get home feed the dogs,, play fetch with them a little and take care of the crickets etc, ( i grow all my own crickets and mealworms etc) and the dogs follwed me around wanting to play as usual,,, i come in, get a shower ,, and watch the news,, I live out in the country surrounded by all my own land as far as you can see, so the dogs are free to run.. the always stay near the house though and never go out in the road,,, anyway,, i hear the dogs bark,,( which is normal) and i hear a vehicle stop,, ( also normal) but i then hear one of the dogs wimper loudly,, and get up to see what is going on,,, by the time i get out the front door a blue suburban,, is speeding away,, i really didn't think anything of it and called the dogs,, they never came ,,,, and i have looked everywhere on 10 acres and they are not here,,, that SOB in the suburban stole my 2 dogs,,,!
in case you were wondering they were bluebones,,, which is really a "hunting dog" these 2 dogs were not hunting dogs but just very good companions, and "watch dogs". they were fiercly loyal,, and very smart,,. now bluebones are expensive dogs,, but to me the money is nothing,, it is the fact that some one is bold enough to steal the dogs in broad day light. these two dogs were a present from one of my clients in the yacht business,, and were some of his best stock,,! You know there are alot of low life people in the reptile world,, but to steal someones dogs is a new low to me! I hope that SOB that took my dogs rots in hell,,, and boy of i can find him,,, he will know what trouble is!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Joe,
Oh my, I am speachless! The person/people that would have the "balls" to do that are just sick and wrong. I do hope that you'll be able to find the person that did this, but will i feel sorry for them when you have your hands around their throat. But they deserve all that they get! I have a couple of hunting dogs and would be lost without them. I feel for you man. And i wish you all the luck in the world trying to get your dogs back...

I too live in the "country" and my lab pup is always out running around, but from now on after reading this we will stay within site the whole time he is outside. I am very sorry for your loss

·
Registered
48 Posts
Happens all the time here in south Florida, from the stories I have heard from alot of different people. If they are worth a few bucks, someone will snatch them and sell them.

Totally pathetic if you ask me, hope you catch them and prosecute them as well, they deserve it.

:( :( :( :( :( :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts