Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
find out this is where I'm mostly posting, Rich. they will make the place nasty, but run up the hit count. So be thinking about what it is you'd rather have.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
223 fan said:
find out this is where I'm mostly posting, Rich. they will make the place nasty, but run up the hit count. So be thinking about what it is you'd rather have.
Your illiteracy, is only exceeded by your low self worth MELVIN.

Look at your sentence structure, MELVIN. Look at the words left out. Look at the punctuation left out. Aren't you embarassed by your appearance, MELVIN?

Bill

·
Registered
16 Posts
The more I read this site the more I realize that this forum is only intended for the amount of hits it will recieve. As a result, it is denegraded to the point of prostution of the worth of this site. BS is allowed because of the number of hits recieved. In a word, sad. Don :rolleyes:

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Well Don, nothing keeping you here. So move on. That's not too tough to figure out, now is it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I see ya show your colors right off. And if nothing else, you are right about the fact I can move on. I only joined because to post without a name would mean I am hideing. I do not do that. You now know me and who I am. Same as I now know who you are. Don

·
Registered
750 Posts
I don't think I have read any of your post Don

Rich Z said:
Well Don, nothing keeping you here. So move on. That's not too tough to figure out, now is it?
Only here to whine or do ya have something to say?

Don't bother with the flames lightwieght, I've heard it all LOL

Teuf,

·
Registered
16 Posts
What is there to say on a forum that is dominated by a multiple personality. The sad fact that you all seem to like this site that way means you have nothing to say anyway. You like to follow or you just want a site with a lot of hits but not really any content. Just offering some constuctive words. Take them or not. Don

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Re: I don't think I have read any of your post Don

Teufelhund said:
Only here to whine or do ya have something to say?

Don't bother with the flames lightwieght, I've heard it all LOL

Teuf,
Speaking of whining!

Bill

·
Registered
16 Posts
Stillwater, he has read my post or he would not have answered. Slow mover I recon. Sad site. E-mail me if you want to know some good sites. Don

·
Registered
750 Posts
LOL Stillwater

Say, you wouldn't have any cheese would you Stillwater?

Also,
Thanks decon12 for the list of your favorite web sights, but I'm not really into the Democratic Underground or Bi-Courious Gay sights, to each thier own though. Thanks again.

Teuf,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts