Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Since I'm not a lame I'm not going to tell you, knucklehead.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I'm a game lame sometimes so I'll bite

1) you give gun to a someone who doesn't shoot SAs and they need to make it go bang, fast

2) if someone is confused about the exact moment to disengage safety and they're looking for a bad guy, need to be ready to shoot, asap. (or rookies)

3) you don't have a thumb ;)

?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
without a thumb, probably can't HOLD a gun with more recoil than the wussy Makarov has. :) My buddy Jamey came up with a good one. If could weather has numbed your hands, or wearing gloves makes you clumsy, manipulation of a thumb safety and safe handling of a cocked hammer are probably not in the cards.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if any gun needs to go bang "fast", I'll do the banging. I aint giving ANY gun to anybody that aint WELL trained with it, to my own satisfaction. They will have to just suffer the consequences of their own neglect of what matters in this life.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
So you do own guns? YOu just admitted it.

THis post goes straight to Mike Fisher

You know who he is don't you CONVICT?

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
andy said:
without a thumb, probably can't HOLD a gun with more recoil than the wussy Makarov has. :) My buddy Jamey came up with a good one. If could weather has numbed your hands, or wearing gloves makes you clumsy, manipulation of a thumb safety and safe handling of a cocked hammer are probably not in the cards.
DUH!.... WHEN YOU 'EVOLVE' PAST THE "PLANKTON" STAGE,

step into the 'LIGHT'

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
For those who don't know Mike Fisher is GunKids parole officer.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
andy said:
...If cold weather has numbed your hands, or wearing gloves makes you clumsy, manipulation of a thumb safety and safe handling of a cocked hammer are probably not in the cards.
Sounds like we agree on the DA making a very good "woods" gun, and the criteria for a woods gun are (IMO) very similar for a shtf gun. You often say about night sights "it's dark half the time"; same thing goes for the weather: "It's cold much of the time", and an on-foot man in the woods, is going to be in the cold much of the time.

Knew you'd eventually come around. :duck:

andy said:
if any gun needs to go bang "fast", I'll do the banging. I aint giving ANY gun to anybody that aint WELL trained with it, to my own satisfaction. They will have to just suffer the consequences of their own neglect of what matters in this life.
For a couple years, when my kids were very young, I regularly carried a spare gun, a stainless J-frame with Nyclads, specifically to be able to arm my wife if necessary and possible. I've got no problem with arming someone else I trust as long as it doesn't diminish my own options.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
The problem is the FOOL trusts no one because he cannot even trust in himself.

The usefulness of the DA depends on what other features the gun itself has many are different. For normal DA Mabu likes the SIg and has been eyeing one in 9mm.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm better able to handle to handle an attack, with my EYES SHUT, than almost anyone I know. If the other person is worth a crap, why aint THEY packing their OWN gun, hmm?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no, if it's shtf, you dont STAY where it's cold. Even BIRDS have more sense than that. woods gun, to my terminology, can be chamber empty, since no real need of speed in its use. Speed use is "town gun". I don't bother with DA at ALL, cause I keep the gun AND my hands where it's WARM. Maybe YOU guys don't know how to dress in order to stay warm, but I have no such problem

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
I'm better able to handle to handle an attack, with my EYES SHUT, than almost anyone I know. If the other person is worth a crap, why aint THEY packing their OWN gun, hmm?
Shit happens, things break, things get hit by chance with a lucky shot.

SHTF happend while they were visiting their parole officer and therfore they were without a gun.

You are so closed minded it's funny. If it were any more tightly closed, it'd be a black hole and your pointy head would collapse. (It's already dense enought that rational thoughts can't escape...)

:devil:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
andy said:

what the fuck???...you sound like "******-jake"[and he can snatch a buzzin' fly/blindfolededededed, although, the years spent on death-row , has made him a sociatial moron] and yes! he calls me '******' when he's happy/high[i guess?]

:wavey:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts