Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
YaWN. The challenges mean nothing since nobody is going anywhere.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
i'm hot on YOUR trail sunshine!

why do i have to track you over here , startin' to squrim already, ol' boy

thanks.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hey if you can't show up for all-expense paid challenges, then don't think anyone else is going to show up in Durango, where you DON'T live

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Post your address in Pagoda Springs, then somebody just might show up.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
62 miles west

of durango, would put him about at PLATORO, near the landfill[i think]

i pulled over-size loads [new mobile homes ] all over out here for over a year,even had a girlfriend in trinidad[met in BLACK JACKS SALOON]

who know's ,if things were different, ol'boy gun-clod and i, could have been close enough to trade projectiles, ha!

thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Melvin, you've crawfished several times on comin to a campout, so why don't you go use those lips that you keep flappin for something useful.I hear you can get 2 dollars a pop givin BJ's in pagosa springs, at least you could give a few hundred of em and give mama the money to help support your sorry ass.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thats right Melvin

put YOUR money were your mouth is.My porch light is STILL on waiting for you to come whoop my ass,I even had to get the long life bulb because the others keep burning out.
You have backed out of so many bets/challenges/and paid trip offers that it just shows how much of a poser wannabe chump you are,..hell you even back out of ALL of the challenges YOU make!
Remember the one about"Anytime anyplace,name the woods and only one would exit"?You still have yet to take all the people up who accepted YOUR challenge.Ill bet in prison you enjoyed being a punk.

·
Registered
779 Posts
You know whats real funny is anyone here could simply walk into where he "works" and say hello. No, not to cause a hassel but just stop in say hi and leave.

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
He actually has a job?????

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
He's the company gofer?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts