Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

THIINK aint 1000's in prison, HATE US,

2K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  John in AR 
#1 ·
and everyone in the country, enough to poison the food supply, shut down the pipelines, power, RR? :) think AGAIN.

#5 ·
You shouldn't be on this forum. Your presence reduces the value of people who have something worth while to present. You just talk smack and present contradictory and nonsensical arguments and opinions that should never be posted, for decencies sake.

#7 ·
HEY!!

Clint Boyer said:
dope head with a subscrition to Soldier of fortune mag.
I have a subscription to SOF Mag.:D I can assure you, the people who write for that magazine would beat the **** out of "223 Fan." They're not ones to go around talking trash and BS like a caged monkey. Though some of the subscribers might...;)

#8 ·
No offense intended. ;)

This guy claims to be John W. Davis, living in Colarado, even named the town and asks people to meet him there. Also claims to be a fugitive from the law.

Could you be more specific John W., we can send the proper athorities to meet with you. I'm sure they'd be more then happy to.

#11 ·
Given that the people in prison have been caught by law enforcement, would lead me to believe that they aren't to smart in the first place!

#12 ·
Garand said:
Given that the people in prison have been caught by law enforcement, would lead me to believe that they aren't to smart in the first place!

The "intelligent crimminal" is largely a Hollyweird fabrication. The only intelligent crimminals are the ones elected to office. And not even all of them are smart, just crimminals.

Reactions: BigEd
#13 ·
Magnum88C said:
The "intelligent crimminal" is largely a Hollyweird fabrication. The only intelligent crimminals are the ones elected to office. And not even all of them are smart, just crimminals.

AKA:
William Jefferson Blythe
John Kerry
William Jefferson Blythe
Fienstien
William Jefferson Blythe
Lautenberg
William Jefferson Blythe
The Gropenfuhrer
and did I mention William Jefferson Blythe?

#16 ·
and everyone in the country, enough to poison the food supply, shut down the pipelines, power, RR? :) think AGAIN.
one of the problems with this, is very simple. If they do these things and the rule of law vanishes, they won't be put back into prison.

They will be put in the ground.

The rule of law is the only reason most of these people are still alive.

You start doing things on the scale you are claiming, and the gloves come off.

You do not want to be in the scenario you describe.

#18 ·
I read that idiotic slop years ago, along with "Hunter" which iirc was written by the same guy. Ignorant motards for characters, combined with ignorant pontifications for 'plot', makes me have to assume ignorant motard for writer. Only example I recall off the top of my head was the guy in a low-flying plane (cropduster or whatever) with bunches of people on the ground shooting at him; but him not worried at all, because all the guys shooting at him were black so he was 'obviously' in no danger.

Good god, people are stupid. There are decent people in all races and scumbags in all races. It would be pretty darn dumb to feel any special bond with Jeffrey Dahmer or Vladmir Putin just because they're white.

#19 ·
In a WROL situation, many will escape, some will kill each other fighting over local supplies, some will be killed by armed citizen, none with be able to collect enough supplies or firearms and sufficient ammunition to be an extended threat. The threat will exist, but the threat will be minimal if you are over 100 miles from a prison.

Reactions: BigEd
#21 ·
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.