Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My baby brother has gone from a "you dont NEED assault weapons" brainwashed, repeating the liberal education crap, to getting with a friend and his family to scout out bug-out locations. He just woke up. Whether I had anything to do with it or not, I don't know yet. Its things we have talked about though.

Now, I still have 1 more brother, + parents. Still sleeping. Works not done yet, but this has been a VERY merry Christmas.

Never, but NEVER give up. :madeuce:
Kent

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
Consider yourself successful for enrolling another convert. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
My wife is a die hard liberal for sure. She and her brothers were vehemently anti-gun when I met them... 8 years later, her brothers love shooting and she owns a Makarov. Never give up is right. It's for THEIR safety. Even if they are anti forever (like my uncle-in-law), at least have them consider that other people like young women and cripples should be able to carry if they so choose! I use abortion as a wedge issue, saying "I might be anti-abortion, but I still respect a women's right to choose." That resonates with them very, very well.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
one does what one can, but when it comes right down to it, they HAVE to use a gun to take YOUR gun. Shoot enough of them, fast enough, sneaky enough, and there won't be any of them LEFT to take anybody's gun.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
So you are plannig on killing Gov agents andy? Well when yoru parole office opens back up om the 5th I think Mike Fisher and I need to have another talk regarding you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hash, how many people have you heard say they won't take my gun! i am assuming they are talking some type of violence. if the gov made guns illegal tommorrow and gov agents came to your house you would cheerfully turn them in or go down fighting?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
JOHN needs help ...

zombo said:
Hash, how many people have you heard say they won't take my gun! i am assuming they are talking some type of violence. if the gov made guns illegal tommorrow and gov agents came to your house you would cheerfully turn them in or go down fighting?
I see NUTTY JOHN has brought in a reinforcement!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
sorry ole zombo I have never ever made a statement like that. sorry to disapoint you.

Now who are you being a shill for? DEA? FBI? ATFE?

We know you are one of little nutty johns buddies and quire possibly one of his alternate screen names.

Rich care to check the IP's for us on zombo and andy?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts