Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
to do with TERMINAL EFFECT on a man. :) Jesus, people are stupid. Terminal effect ASSUMES the HIT. Drop has nothing to do with what effect the bullet has on the target. The only issue with bullet drop is GETTING the hit. i compared the EFFECTS of a 75gr 223 V max sp, at 500 yds, to a 357 revolver's EFFECTS on the target, at 10 ft, and some bozo at The High Road said bullet DROP was part of the issue. :)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
You know nothing about terminal ballistic effects and despite your bluff and bluster you know that you don't.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I already explaibed double cavitation to you, lame and so did Aslan. If you are too stupid to understand cavitation that's your problem, not ours.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I am feeling kind today. Perhaps your drug ravaged brain is not capable of retaing simple technical facts, so, once again.

" Hard Ball, tell us WHY 223, 55 gr ball, at 50=% HIGHER velocty, a FAR more ass-heavy (read tending to yaw in flesh, at high fps impact) AINT got this wondrous effect, TOO, while you are at it, you old bser. :)"

I am astounded that you know absolutely nothing about 55 grain.223 ball terminal ballisticsIour ignorance is appalling,you *****. lame , bozo pos.
I will jake pity on your ignorance one more time.
NOW THE .223 55 GRAIN BALL BULLET FRAGMENTS AT THE CANNALURE AT INITIAL YAW AND MAKES A SINGLE CAVITY. SINCE THE BULLET IS THEN NO LONGER INTACT IT OBVIOUSLY CANNOT MAKE A SECOND CAVITY,
Even you should be able to onderstand that!

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
u old bser. YOU made the claim that the 30 CArbine ball rd had some mysterious "secondary" cavity, with LESS velocity, and WITHOUT a cannelure, and now you are DESPERATELY trying to cover up your bs. I can PROVE what I say is true, with animal testing, and all you can do is LIE some more.

·
Registered
10,313 Posts
You claim to be a backpack survivalist too, but you can't even come up with a kit list that you have packed AT THIS MOMENT! Print out your kit list and I'll print out mine (complete with pictures).

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
All right genius, explain just how a bullet WHICH HAS FRAGMENTED INTO MANY SMALL PEECES can possibly make a second cavity?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts