Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first came to this forum I was critized for talking bad about Andy by all of you and Rich. I was even e-mailed and talked some crap about. Why the change of heart ? You guys have followed Andy from everywhere he has been. Tards?, yes you are. Just now coming back to bite you. Glad I was Here. Don

By the way Stillwater, you are the one who tried to set me up and then leave me hanging. To quote a phrase from Andy, POS. Don

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Well dcon12, I guess you have an axe to grind. Careful you don't get bit ... as if I care.

BTW, who is "all of you" who criticized you for talking about andy?

RIKA :)

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Don,

I do regret that this is developing into a "us" versus "them" situation, but evidently the cadre of gunkid chasers have a problem with freedom as being defined as applying to anyone but themselves.

If they have been correct that andy (223fan/gunkid/John Davis) was the total sum of the problems, then I would have agreed and done something about it. But after a spell of watching the obvious antagonism, baiting, and goading by the members of that group (which is clearly documented by the edited and deleted posts that remain here), it became clear to me what the real situation is. How long has this been going on? Probably quite a long time, and it makes me think that maybe THEY are more the cause of the problem then gunkid is. How long do you think you can heckle someone before the defensive attitude becomes ingrained and quite difficult to let go?

And I'm not playing that game, thank you very much. And as mentioned before it really does please me greatly that this site has become the EXACT OPPOSITE of what they all wanted me to do here. And it truly amazes me that you participants in this feud cannot see the forest for the trees. I expect the heckling from this crowd towards everyone else here is going to make andy's posts pale by comparison, and they will still blame HIM for the problems. "Look what Gunkid made me do!", will be their battle cry.

So let's all just have a good laugh over the antics. I think it is going to get rather hilarious watching their actions.

I do thank krept for the idea of the "zoo" label. It is remarkably on the button.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts