Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and probably still has potential to become one of the better gun forums around; but it seems to be going in the wrong direction for that. The fault does not fall onto the webslave but onto some of the site's registered users, and onto some who have failed to register. It is a real shame that instead of sharing information (real information based upon our experiences with guns, shooting sports, self defense and so forth) we have to put up with the incessant rantings of a few real jerks. Or is that one real jerk with a few sign-on names?

The really big shame though is not that one person, or a few, keep(s) posting really ridiculous threads and posts, but that the rest of us here on these forums actually acknowledge those posts and answer him/them. I have been guilty myself, but I realize it has got to stop, so I may as well be the first to say that I am not going to answer what I believe to be anymore of this person's or these people's obnoxious, ridiculous, and often blatantly incorrect rantings. I would ask that others do the same; because if enough of us do likewise, then this person (or those people) will be faced with a choice. That choice would be to either post and get no replies or to start posting decently in each and every post in order to generate any responses from us.

I can only hope others will give it a try. Don't just put the jerks on your ignore list, instead truly ignore him/them. Make this site one in which we share real gun talk not some twisted fantasies that sound as if they come from the mind of a 12 year old with discipline problems. If I wanted trash like that I would go to a kids chat room for problem children, not a shooter's oriented forum like this.

Thanks,
Glenn B

Reactions: Clint Boyer

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
this site was COMPLETELY MORIBUND until I came here. If you don't LIKE the topics offered, YOU post some NEW GUN THREADS. I don't see YOU averaging 10 new topics a day,for months on end,or 10 more posts,every day,answeriing other posts. All I see YOU doing is playing crybaby.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Glenn Bartley said:
I can only hope others will give it a try. Don't just put the jerks on your ignore list, instead truly ignore him/them. Make this site one in which we share real gun talk not some twisted fantasies that sound as if they come from the mind of a 12 year old with discipline problems. If I wanted trash like that I would go to a kids chat room for problem children, not a shooter's oriented forum like this.

Thanks,
Glenn B

OK man, it'll be hard, but I'll give it a try.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
all YOU have to do is start 20 gun topic threads a day, about your lame assed old lever action, lame assed old SA revolver, your plinker stories,etc, and all the OTHER lameasses can pat you onthe back and tell you how wonderful you are.

·
Registered
9,706 Posts
Or you can start 20 posts a day, recycling the same ol, same ol, day after day and wonder why people think your an idiot!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts