Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Don't forget that you called Rich a 'dumbass', fella. You might just fall out of favor. And yeah, its having a real effect on me - laughs and snickers I didn't know I had in me.

Keep the comedy coming tard. And answer the dog thread too ya little coward.

RIKA :)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Nothing seems to me to have changed

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sad but true. But then I have seen some of the best post fom Andy even. Act or not, he shows he can do it. To the rest of you, I'm not sure. Don

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Oh ! Oh! Andy! someone with some authority might want your lips at his fourth point of contact! Quick! If you pucker &stoop in a hurry you might get a somke break off the tiers....And after all the "I'm King of the Convicts,the Uber outlaw" BS,why I am simply SHOCKED to hear of you licking the hand that may or not feed you.Ah,however shall I get on with the loss of my illusions? :laugh01:

·
Registered
16 Posts
gripper said:
Oh ! Oh! Andy! someone with some authority might want your lips at his fourth point of contact! Quick! If you pucker &stoop in a hurry you might get a somke break off the tiers....And after all the "I'm King of the Convicts,the Uber outlaw" BS,why I am simply SHOCKED to hear of you licking the hand that may or not feed you.Ah,however shall I get on with the loss of my illusions? :laugh01:
Someone living in Mass talking about convicts. Hell someone in Mass being able to even communicate. Pucker this, you guys suck. Had the chance to be something and came up short. Your fault and Riches. Live with it. Don

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
dcon12, you are an angry little man. Calm yourself.

RIKA

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hey Dcon(is that short for Deacon?)-Yes I'm from Ma.;but also No ,I have no idea what your'e quoting me for...clarification?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts