Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your looking for someplace else to peddle your BS aren't you? You are nailed hard to the wall here and this is the only place you aren't banned on sight :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

Rather pathetic LOL

Teuf,

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
It is only through a very hard struggle, that I didn't spray my coffee all over the keyboard...

Good one Teuf!

:devil:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
He is banned on an amazing number of forums.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Teufelhund said:
Your looking for someplace else to peddle your BS aren't you? You are nailed hard to the wall here and this is the only place you aren't banned on sight :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

Rather pathetic LOL

Teuf,
Teuf, somehow you manage to hit NUTY JOHN harder than the rest of us.

Watch out for Ol' Richie -- he has his panties in a severe twist abaout NUTTY JOHN. He's calling me Sheriff Stillwater now.

Do you think Rich is SOFT on CRIME and CRIMINALS?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Now, you PROMISED that you would not respond to another post by me, now, DIDN"T YOU????? So, I guess that gives me free rein, since I did NOT make that promise to you, stillwater.

>>Watch out for Ol' Richie -- he has his panties in a severe twist abaout NUTTY JOHN. He's calling me Sheriff Stillwater now.

Do you think Rich is SOFT on CRIME and CRIMINALS?<<

Is that pathetic or what? Trying for a palace coup there, stillwater? Trying to find a few "allies"?

Gee, Rich, you're SOFT ON CRIME AND CRIMINALS!!! Shame on you, Rich. LMAO. Off with your head....

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stillwater,

Rich leaves me alone and I leave Rich alone.

I don't think Rich understands how JD has treated folks on so many boards for so many years. Hell in the beginning of the survivalist/patriot boards you never heard of a moderater most folks "moderated" themselves.

Then comes along Mr. "Tough Con SHTF Survivalist Expert" telling everyone that didn't agree with his made up bullshit how stupid they were. If you disagreed it was death threats and bogus challenges and volumous levels of repetative posting. I used to get a kick out of how he told folks about how he was going to burn thier homes, kill them and thier kids and eat them. On and on about how vicious and trecherous a preditor he is.

Folks hung low while board administaters tried to figure out what to do with him and he would go on with the bully thing violating board rules ect. ect. while decent folks held back.

Those fucking days are over, the punk either gets banned on sight or gets a boot so tight on the back of his neck he can't see up. Rich, to his credit, rides with a light hands on the moderating reins.

That leaves this board to be "self moderated" and the punk will be "moderated".

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Kent if I give your holierr than thou self a spoon will you use it to eat my ass please cause you are kinda becoming a wank.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Well, if you don't like me, thats ok, in fact I prefer it that way. I take it as a compliment.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Kent said:
Well, if you don't like me, thats ok, in fact I prefer it that way. I take it as a compliment.
Now all he needs ato do is get into bed with NUTTY JOHN and consumate the relationship.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Teufelhund said:
Stillwater,

Rich leaves me alone and I leave Rich alone.

I don't think Rich understands how JD has treated folks on so many boards for so many years. Hell in the beginning of the survivalist/patriot boards you never heard of a moderater most folks "moderated" themselves.

Then comes along Mr. "Tough Con SHTF Survivalist Expert" telling everyone that didn't agree with his made up bullshit how stupid they were. If you disagreed it was death threats and bogus challenges and volumous levels of repetative posting. I used to get a kick out of how he told folks about how he was going to burn thier homes, kill them and thier kids and eat them. On and on about how vicious and trecherous a preditor he is.

Folks hung low while board administaters tried to figure out what to do with him and he would go on with the bully thing violating board rules ect. ect. while decent folks held back.

Those fucking days are over, the punk either gets banned on sight or gets a boot so tight on the back of his neck he can't see up. Rich, to his credit, rides with a light hands on the moderating reins.

That leaves this board to be "self moderated" and the punk will be "moderated".

Teuf,
Teuf:
I know about NUTTY JOHN'S tough con act, and I have known of, or about him for quiet a few years.

I always stayed away from him, or never answered him back, until he started using the "C" word on some of the women frequenting several boards.

For women to come out on these boards they need a thick hide, just like a man. However, I think the "C" word is to far overboard.

There are several of us here, actively seeking to have NUTTY JOHN, put back into prison, for the felonies he has committed, since he left prison. It will happen. It may take a while, but it will happen.

If I were NUTTY JOHN, thank GOD that I'm not, I would run and hide, to keep from going back to prison, unless he likes it of course.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Stillwater, I am disappointed.

You BROKE YOUR PROMISE!!!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Kent said:
Stillwater, I am disappointed.

You BROKE YOUR PROMISE!!!
Your trying, however you don't have the horsepower or the traction to do anything.

If I broke a promise -- ask me if I care ...

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kent your in the wrong crowd to try and play the JD apologist role, most of us passed that point quite aways back.

You do your thing and deal with JD as you will and others will do the same.

You ain't doing yourself any favors getting in the middle of this.

I for one will reply to your post in a civil manner, right up till JD buts in with his rude bullshit and then it's all bets off for me, the boot will go back on his neck no matter how messy it gets.

Punks like him depend on folks tolerating his asshole ways, that ain't going to happen with me.

Teuf,

·
Registered
779 Posts
NO!!! I am not an apologist for him. No way, no how.

It's the cottage industry devoted to simply attacking him that I dont understand.
I simply refuse to let him bait me with insults and stupidity. I will NOT give him the satisfaction of him knowing he got under my skin. I'll just poke fun at him.

I'll get on him just like anyone else when he posts his nonsense during a otherwise informative thread.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Wow, that got immature fast. I think im the youngest one here, and Im seeing startling similarities between the behavior being displayed in this thread and how my classmates used to act, i.e. "your a ***" "no your a ***" "IM NEVER PLAYING WITH YOU AGAIN"!!!!

Just lay back and groove with it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts