Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have finally come off of my meds, I, GunKid, hereby humbly apologize for being a rude, abberant STUPE to all of U.

Furthermore, the pain of having these prison tatoos removed has caused me to dwell upon the pain I have caused others.

I'd also like to beg forgivness for all of the animals I have tortured. As I was recovering from the grueling pain of having my fingerprints and toe prints swapped, I realize how much pain I have caused there too.

I would especially like to apologize to all of the women out there. After the hideous pain of penile reconstruction surgery, following the unfortunate accident with the chopped Star BM and those darn frangible bullets I made, I have rethought what my manhood means to me and to all of U. Being without a penis for a while has made me more appreciate women and what they go through in life. It has also shed new light on just how meaningful some of my prison experiences actually were to my inner, true self.

Lastly, as I prepare to undergo the terrifying pain of facial reconstrution surgery, to repair some of the damage from all of the beatings I took in the slam, I just want all of U to know how much I luv U.

:blush:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Look, I know you're just trying to be funny, but your starting to pollute this board as bad as the real Gunkid, only it's more annoying because you're trying to be funny.

(In other words, you know better)

maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but it is somewhat annoying...

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Aslan:
This is MELVIN'S wife, Pat Rydz, posting as the gunkid. MELVIN isn't literate enough to post so clearly.

Bill

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Can't be the real Gunkid. He didn't confess how many toes he has left.

RIKA ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts