Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but hey, that's REALITY for you. The irrational can never work, BECAUSE it's irrational. Because you are weak little dickheads, you HAVE to hate a man like me, cause I continually call for your other "hosts" to leave you behind. Without REAL minds to copy and learn-from, you ticks are left to your own "abilities", and that TERRIFIES you, because you KNOW that you are incapable of handling life on your own. :)

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Sounds like someone is jealous of others again!!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Garand said:
Sounds like someone is jealous of others again!!
Andy has to attack others so he can feel like a man for a while but in his heart he knows who owns both him and that red velvet bag on the top shelf of his wife's closet.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
but hey, that's REALITY for you. The irrational can never work, BECAUSE it's irrational. Because you are weak little dickheads, you HAVE to hate a man like me, cause I continually call for your other "hosts" to leave you behind. Without REAL minds to copy and learn-from, you ticks are left to your own "abilities", and that TERRIFIES you, because you KNOW that you are incapable of handling life on your own. :)
Andy - irrational is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Pretty much what you have done at every single board you've ever posted at.

You have been PROVEN to be wrong continually. You just deny it happened and repeat, hoping that a different outcome will result (i.e. nobody will notice.)

I handle life just fine on my own - want to compare life accomplishments? While you were pissing away your life in jail, I was getting an education, making a living, raising a family. I was able to go out and enjoy life. I don't think you really want to go down this road. You are a small and bitter shell of a man, and it shows with each post like this that you make. You bring whatever hatred you receive on yourself.

All you have to show for yourself, is that once upon a time (how many years ago?) you competed. But, you threw it all away and have ZERO to show beyond that. Btw, others here have competed at various sports and don't dwell on what was, but focus on what is. You can't, because doing so would mean acknowledging your current reality.

Copy and learn from you? right, I intend to survive and THRIVE should SHTF. You don't even understand proper gear, your tactics will get you killed. Your entire plan is to be a parasite, a tick, living off of others.

Speaking of parasites, how's the SSI?

You want to be hateful, we can be hateful back. You are capable of behaving like a decent person, I have seen you post as such - or was that your wife posting for you? Your decent posts were responded to in kind.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
folks, doesn't this kind of remind you of the old joke where someone would blurt out "hey dickhead!" and would laugh at everyone that responded because they just painted themselves with the "dickhead" brush?

Same thing here, I mean... if you think andy is talking to YOU...

;)

cheers

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
You've been dealing with Andy far less longer than we have. It's pretty clear who he is addressing.

(which, by the way, includes you if you've ever pointed out where he was in error.)

:devil:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts