Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
find out the TRUTH about how LITTLE hitting you are going to do when it's for real, at anything LIKE ranges beyond the 350m capability of the 10" 223, when it's for REAL. Dangerous Men aint going to just STAND around in the open, in daylight, and let you shoot at them and you AINT hitting dodging men, except by luck, beyond 200m, even if you DO have ear plugs,and if you are NOT being shot at. Luck means 50% or less hits, out of total shots fired. You won't even get 10% hits on dodgers at 300m, I don't care who you are what rifle you use. Men can change directions (and speeds) once per second, and you CAN'T work out the required lead. That''s why the military developed tracer ammo, dummies. So all you will doing is wasting your ammo on attacking men, at longer ranges than the 350m stated. You THINK everyone is as stupid as you are, attacking in daylight, standing around WAITING to be sniped, etc. ******** and gooks might be that stupid, but dangerous bandits and looters won't be. Those that are that stupid will get shot the first week of shtf.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Wishful thinking and incorrect statements.

You're the only one who thinks anyone will be standing around in the open.

As far as a dodging target - you have no idea what anyone here has done.

Why not go to storm mountain training center and see for yourself? Hmm?

:devil:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Where do dangerous bandits, and looters come from? is there a corrospondence course or do they actually go to school for this? The tracers work both ways, and if you can see your outgoing rounds they can follow the line right back to your spiderhole. I personally loaded the 1st 2 rounds as tracers in my mags, and then stuck 26 regular ball in a 30rd mag. Reasoning is if I see tracers, then I know time to pop in a new mag. If You do your job right them the poor SOB on the other end will never hear or see where the shots came from, and his buddies will only have a general direction, without range, unless You pick the only tree in a open plain to setup under, or do something similarly stupid. IIRC tracers are best used out of a crew-served weapon for ranging effect, and not by line grunts, although I usually kept one full of tracers to use to call in close air support(Marking by lighting up target and informing Tac-Air of such), or pointing areas out to M-203/MK-19 gunners who didnt see target.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts