Thought this might be a laugh on Valentine's Day.
Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women
(and what they actually mean...)
10. I think of you as a brother. (You remind me of that
inbred banjo-playing geek in "Deliverance.")
9. There's a slight difference in our ages.
(You are one Jurassic geezer.)
8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.
(You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes upon.)
7. My life is too complicated right now. (I don't want you
spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls
from all the other guys I'm seeing.)
6. I've got a boyfriend (who's really my male cat and a
half gallon of Ben and Jerry's).
5. I don't date men where I work. (Hey, bud, I wouldn't
even date you if you were in the same 'solar system', much
less the same building.)
4. It's not you, it's me. (It's not me, it's you.)
3. I'm concentrating on my career. (Even something as
boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)
2. I'm celibate. (I've sworn off only the men like you.)
....and the number 1 rejection line given by women
(and what it actually means)
1. Let's be friends. (I want you to stay around so I can
tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I
meet and have sex with)