Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well It finally got here a couple days ago. I am very happy with my acquisition. It shoots a 2"group at 200yds. If I had a sling to sling up with it would have been better I think.
Lemme know whut ya thank Guys and Gals.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Very nice!~ whats the maker?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That My dear Bubba is a German K98 8MM Mauser. Made in 1938 complete with German Nazi Crest and all the numbers match.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
That thar is one purdy shootin' iron.

Seriously, very nice weapon.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
That My dear Bubba is a German K98 8MM Mauser. Made in 1938 complete with German Nazi Crest and all the numbers match.
Who made your K98? bubba?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These folks made My K98.

Mauser Werke A.G., Oberndorf-am-Neckar

My Knowledge of German Geography puts that city about 30 miles from my favorite place in Germany which is Heidelberg. That my friend is one beautiful city.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
These folks made My K98.

Mauser Werke A.G., Oberndorf-am-Neckar

My Knowledge of German Geography puts that city about 30 miles from my favorite place in Germany which is Heidelberg. That my friend is one beautiful city.
I have one made at the same plant. Pretty nice for a German military K98. Would of been nice if they put the same kind work into German military rifles like they did with the South American contract rifles.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have one made at the same plant. Pretty nice for a German military K98. Would of been nice if they put the same kind work into German military rifles like they did with the South American contract rifles.
The Contract rifles were not made with slave labor. The German military rifles were.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts