Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
second, on 10" circle, and get the first hit .30 second after the signal, u already aimed in, with say, a LIFETIME'S paycheck riding on it. That's MILD pressure, compared to being SHOT AT, dumbasses. NO ear protection, bad light, with somebody firing a gun right beside you. I'll take it EASY on you and not have anyone beating on you with a flyswatter, and no moving target. :)

No, you will NOT slowly aim and fire, at somebody who's shooting at you. You probably wont even remember to look for your sights, and you'll be triggering off rds as fast as you can. Which is why it's FAR smarter to get to cover, a braced firing position, etc, than to just stupidly stand there, repeatedly MISSING the entire man, getting poor hits, and running out of time, ammo, and luck.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Again, you don't understand what it is like to be shot at, and what mechanisms take over. (Again, I ask, have you ever actually been shot at?

Fight or flight is a major mechanism. Different people react differently. Some will go dead calm and behave as if there is no pressure at at and will function quite well.

Others will fall apart completely.

A huge factor is training. Training takes over in times of stress like that. The better the training, the better the response.

And yes, some people, who have trained, will look at the sights, because that's how they drilled and trained.

Others won't.

Hearing protection will not be a factor for most, as auditory exclusion will kick in.

Yes, getting to cover is the smart thing to do. Yes missing is the wrong thing to do. (as if anyone really needs to be told this.)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Aslan hit it pretty much right, in such a situation, my first reaction is going to be to get to cover, then engage the enemy. If I have to lay down a pattern of suppressive fire to reach cover, so be it.

Mike

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mikey, you LIED about your 308 loads, you LIED about me sending "threatening emails" to you, you LIED about getting reliable head hits at 180m, while swimming, you LIED about getting 10 rds thru normal sky screen "y" rods at 1200 yds with a 3-08 you LIED about your barrel lasting 60,000 rds of "magnum" loads. You are scared I'll kick your ass. So, when I say you're nothing but a lying wussy, it's simply the facts of the matter. You've PROVEN yourself to be nothing but a liar and a wussy. Many here have seen some or all of those things come out of your stupid mouth, wussy.

·
Registered
9,593 Posts
So gunkid/erika when is the last time you were in a gunfight?? No, the time you shot yourself doesn't count!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Our friend has been in more food fights than gunfights. Must be hell living life through someone else's magazine articles.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
andy said:
you LIED about getting reliable head hits at 180m, while swimming, you LIED about getting 10 rds thru normal sky screen "y" rods at 1200 yds with a 3-08 you LIED about your barrel lasting 60,000 rds of "magnum" loads. You are scared I'll kick your ass.

You know, all of these assertions could be proven one way or another. But our resident wussy is too lazy to get a travel waiver for an all-expense-paid trip to do so.

It's not hard, but you're too stupid, lazy and too much of a wuss, like you call others, to even do something this easy, with no risk to yourself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts