Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
" Wondering if gunkid is up to actually discussing things, rather than just another typical drive-by, run-and-hide gunkid pontification."

Are you dreaming! He will never answer unless it it babbling about something else.

·
Administrator
2,617 Posts
" Wondering if gunkid is up to actually discussing things, rather than just another typical drive-by, run-and-hide gunkid pontification."

Are you dreaming! He will never answer unless it it babbling about something else.
it is entirely possible he posted his reply in another thread, or on another site - if there any others he has not been banned from.

I did some asking around, and evidently he is banned within a day of joining any other site.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts

:) Don't really expect him to. Just wish he would, and do like to have documentation of all the times I've asked him to for when he flies back in next month with all the "you've never" nonsense.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
you need 4x as long to do what Miculek did, you decrepit lying pos's. Her coach now averages a hair over 2 seconds for the reaction,10 hits, and 3 target shifts. Reaction and repeat hits average 18 second, the move to the head .20 second, the traverse to the right .22 second, the traverse to the left .24 second. For you cheapskates, try it with the .22. you'll be lucky to get it under 4 seconds.

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
So Melvin, why won't you post pictures of "wifeys" coach? Given the documentation from the '70's, he must be a lot better than you are!

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
The resurrected .30 Carbine thread started by boati (under the name 'andy') made me think of this one. Fifty days now since I posted my timer results, and still no response from the guy who started the thread. Shame. Predictable, but a shame...

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
Boati - So still no response. That's predictable but still kind of sad. It would be nice to be surprised with actual discussion rather than televangelist-like sermonettes with no follow-through.

·
Administrator
2,474 Posts
you need 4x as long to do what Miculek did, you decrepit lying pos's. Her coach now averages a hair over 2 seconds for the reaction,10 hits, and 3 target shifts. Reaction and repeat hits average 18 second, the move to the head .20 second, the traverse to the right .22 second, the traverse to the left .24 second. For you cheapskates, try it with the .22. you'll be lucky to get it under 4 seconds.
And what about you hmmmm?
You definitely ain't him you name dropping coattail riding poser.

No proof of you or wifey even owning one firearm.

You know after his death some photos resurfaced of G. Gordon Liddy shooting a gun or two after being convicted and serving time.

Here's the easiest photo of him I could find.
Muscle Sleeve Gesture Elbow Eyewear

So again Melvinous Felonious,. let's see one pic don't have to be you. I'm sure wifey has things set up like Patricia did.
Just one pic of you and wifey and then her alone with her pistola.

What's wrong?
Or is all this one big long train if lies?

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
Stumbled across this on an old thread that bubbled up:
...the Carbine will take every deer you hit properly, without it running more than 100 yds, and usually not more than 50m.

...Just because YOU are a bozo who can't figure out how to make the 30C effective doesn't mean John can't. I know for a fact that he DOES know how to do so.
You're right on this one. I know how to make the .30Carbine effective. (The secret is to load it with decent, consistent ammo and hit your target.)

·
Administrator
2,474 Posts
Yeah and have a real firearm and not something that's just been "thought about a lot". You know I'm beginning to think that the only firearms Melvin has had any recent familiarity with are ones his wives have bought
I'm beginning to wonder if the "POS-CAR" as some here had dubbed it in the past is/was a real firearm he actually has/had access to.
Or, just another facet of Melvin's post-apocylpse wet dreams.
Also regards to purchase and possession if this ain't galled on what's left of his pride and made him so hostile towards everyone online and women with firearms skill and knowledge in particular?
Gonna ask another question for everyone except Melvin as I want a realistic and coherent answer.
But it's gonna be its own thread.

·
Registered
5,628 Posts
Wee he said he had a .44 Colt Black Powder revolver but a Meter Maid took it away from him.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
3 gun match in 2 weeks, I am really looking forward to breaking this in

Reactions: Terry G

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
JMD - Just for grins, I finally uploaded the video of testing the M1 carbine that I posted about back in December on page one of this thread. Gun at low ready, safety 'on', freezing cold (you can see my hands shaking when I show the timer), a C-zone target at 14-15 yards, total time from start beep to third shot on target = 1.02 second.

For your amusement:

So tell me - is this gun really too slow to be effective for defensive use?

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
The ultimak scope mount for my M1 Carbine came in Thursday, and I mounted it and a old Tasco Red Dot scope. I had 3 spare scopes on hand and the Tasco gave me the widest field of view. Took it to the indoor range this morning and zeroed it at 20 yds because of indoor lighting issues. I'm kick started for the spring when I can zero it at more distant range. Since I'm not quite used to the scope in that location on a rifle, I'm hoping to get at least 500 rds downrange before the first match (depending of course on covid lockdowns).
You're a bad influence. I ordered one of those today.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
...hitting a chest at 5 yds 4x, move to the head, hit it 2x, move 3 ft to the right, hit the 2nd torso in the chest 2x, then move 6 ft over and hit a third torso's chest 2x.
Never really looked at the mechanics of this drill before, but if there are three threats, it's a very bad idea to shoot the first one six times (including two to the head) before moving on to threats number two and three. Basically, if six hits are truly necessary (as done on target #1), why only put two hits on #2 before moving on to #3; and if two hits are adequate, why put six hits on #1 before moving on to #2?

61 - 80 of 82 Posts