Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fitted one of my TX22's with a green laser and it works fine, but out of two dozen holsters none fits. I don't need a concealment holster, just something to carry it on my belt. A little roomy wouldn't hurt as I would think my Sig P322 would fit it as well. Nylon preferred. Any help would be appreciated.

Super Moderator
Condor makes one for the Glock equipped with a flashlight. So it might work as iirc the TX-22 is similar in size?
Only issue is that it uses MOLLE straps and webbing in the back.
They also do a Velcro adjustable bodied one. Which I have for my MAG-98. But for rough size comparison I tried my Glock 19 in it.
That is with just the coarse wrap adjustments workable but it comes across as a BB in a box car looks wise.

Hand Jeans Sleeve Finger Bag
Finger Gun accessory Auto part Composite material Fashion accessory

Registered
The only one I have for mine is a generic 鈥榦ne size fits most鈥 belt-slide type made out of kydex or something similar. The brand is Phalanx Defense, their 鈥榗ompact鈥 size. It fits plenty good enough for use while actually at the range, but not something I鈥檇 trust wearing on a 4-wheeler or tractor or something.

Sleeve Gesture Wrist Electric blue Thumb

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found a TX22 holster through Amazon that is a dedicated to the TX and can be modified for a laser by removing some stiches. Nylon, so we'll see. I'll give an update when I get it. Yours looks good John. I'll need one like that if my suppressor ever shows up. (One year now.)

Super Moderator
I'm glad you found something workable. It's really amazing that there's not enough variety out there for the various makes of rimfire pistols that aren't exact duplicates of center-fire models.
I've been wanting a kydex one with maybe a couple of carry options or mounting options. Like belt, IWB or MOLLE for pack or harness mounting.
For a Ruger MK-II.ya think there's be a few options aside from the Tac-Solutions competition rig.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Depring Tactical Belt Holster. No beauty Queen , but it's built well.
Black Monochrome photography Monochrome Font Gun accessory

1 - 6 of 6 Posts