Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>, and you run your MOUTH about them constantly.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
'WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

THANKS.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
Actually I thoroughly enjoyed shooting a Mk II Sten and Czech M61 with silencers up here in Canada. Last year when I was down on course in Las Vegas , I had the opportunity to put 4 mags through a suppressed Danish Madsen M1950. Now that was a hoot, I've wanted to fire that particular firearm for over 20 plus years.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Sorry GK, you're wrong again. A AWC suppressor attached to a BA 308. I wrote about it over at PN. Its a superbly crafted tool. It is you who knows nothing about quality.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
He has no idea who has what experience. He also has no idea that a quality supressor isn't that hard to get or maintain, and they go well on the shorter "paratrooper" FNs.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Why make one, when you can own a high quality one from a manufacturer?

:devil:

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
one, <font color=red></font><font color=red></font><font color=red></font><font color=red></font>, and you run your MOUTH about them constantly.
who or what is this rant directed to?
Are you yelling at clouds?

it is a totally random and disjointed post without any context.

While it is an old post, instead of being in the same thread as whatever it is in relation to, it just looks like the insane ramblings of a lunatic.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Hell's bells again. I don't know how many of them I've held or shot.
My first was a Ruger Amphibian that was USGI property.
Then not very long ago I posted a photo of a pistol with can installed at a LGS that's a Silencer Co dealer.
Because I'm over 21 no felony record. Unlike a convicted felon with the mind of a juvenile delinquent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts