Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cause I don't read your crap. I often clear out cookies, so sometimes I come here ,un logged in, and see something, but usually I just see a topic title, or your crap quoted by somebody else. You poor little pussies always HAVE had the big head,thinking I give a crap what pos's like you think, say, or do.

·
Registered
160 Posts
You've got an ignore button hidden in your SHTF pack then I hope.

I guess mr I'm so super that mental work keeps me a top gun doesn't have the mental control to keep himself from reading and even responding to things that I've written he has to have the crutch of using ignore to protect himself from big bad me.

How are those bad kness johnny? Still afraid to hike for fun?

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
While I don't agree with all the insults,
that has to be an instant classic.

cheers

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
NUTTY JOHN'S IGNORE BUTTON ON LIFE ...

polesmoker said:

<snip>

QUOTE]

NUTTY JOHN has an IGNORE button on life. He ignores his miserable life. I don't blame him, If I were that deprived, I would have an Ignore button too.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Actually Andy, the thing about the Ignore feature is that everyone who uses it would probably be ignoring you. In my opinion, the faster they decide to put you on the ignore feature the faster this site would get to its regular business about being an arms forum rather than a freak show.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Yes the comment by Polesmoker was pretty much one to be enshrined in the Armslocker Hall of Fame if ever there is such a thing.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts