Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just because I thought of something FIRST, YOU "think" it MUST be bs. Since I HAVE thought of so MUCH gun stuff before YOU did, that leaves you OUT of nearly everything that's worth a crap. :) I LOVE rubbing dumbasse's faces in their own excrement. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
GK is so full of BS that if we could plug both ends he would EXPLODE.

Makes quite a visual, doesn't it?

RIKA :D

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
So post your kit list, wannabe and we will see if we forgot something that you thought of first!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yes

Do as Garand has asked,post your super secret ninja cocoa puffs kit list for comparison.Ad pics as well just to "show us up"

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
223 fan said:
Just because I thought of something FIRST, YOU "think" it MUST be bs. Since I HAVE thought of so MUCH gun stuff before YOU did, that leaves you OUT of nearly everything that's worth a crap. :) I LOVE rubbing dumbasse's faces in their own excrement. :)
Are you talking about all the things you've tried to claim you thought of, or just the stuff where we showed you were full of crap?

Or are you talking about the stuff that others came up with and you are justrying to claim as your idea?

Btw, have you figured out a way to claim victory on the whole probability thing? Or are you going to ignore the fact that you were PROVEN (not just claimed, but PROVEN) to be wrong again?

:devil:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Raider said:
GK is so full of BS that if we could plug both ends he would EXPLODE.
I think he's already plugged, and he now types the BS so that the latter doesn't happen.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts