Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
states in between robberies, know how to handle them, and dont hang around long enough to take more than 2-3k from each bank. That's 2 minutes in the bank, MAX. So, yeah, in SHORT order, you can be set up to make speed, deal coke, etc, in an intelligent and useful fashion, starting with almost nothing, and being on the run. I was being NICE,(on the run, 1984-85) just making and selling smg's and silencers, in order to survive and get into the coke biz.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
223 fan said:
in an intelligent and useful fashion
The terms 'intelligent' and 'useful' have nothing whatsoever to do with anything in that post.

Your solution to every 'being on the run' situation seems to revolve around becoming a drug dealer, a strategy which has a minimal success rate, something which you've proven by personal example.

·
Registered
9,701 Posts
Feel free to demonstrate! .......................... What an idiot.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
is this intended to impress us?

Maybe Rich could set up a forum for breaking the law? (felonies and stupid ideas)

GunKid, you have some serious problems. I personally am of the opinion that you do not belong in society. You are constantly describing how to commit many felonies.

You seem to think that doing so is ok.

Dude, seek help.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
How many banks have ypu ever robbed?

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
Possible in theory, but you're not allowing for the unexpected and uncontrollable.

In the famous "L.A. Bank Robbery Shootout" a few years ago, the perpetrators:

- stayed only the allotted time in the bank (they'd actually logged and recorded LA police response times, and had a countdown stopwatch sewn to their glove)

- had successfully robbed two banks previously and gotten away clean

- weren't 'busted' by someone in the bank tripping an alarm, either silent or otherwise

- handled the crowd very decisively, to the point of cold-cocking one old lady who wasn't moving (couldn't move) as fast as they wanted her to. Nobody challenged them or gave them grief, and they were dealing with over forty people inside. VERY good control of the room.

- weren't given away by their car

- weren't "hopped up" as is often said. They had "drugged up" somewhat, true, but not on coke, meth, or other speed. They intentionally injected themselves with low levels of phenobarbital, to calm the nerves, not get cranked up, for the job.

Sounds like they did everything right, so how did they get caught? Chance. Pure, simple, unforeseeable random chance.

A police cruiser just happened to pass by right at the "wrong" three seconds or so as they were exposed between their car and the bank's door. No way to plan for that, and it got them both killed.

Life is messy and unpredictable. That's the reason for body armor, defensive weapons, etc. Sometimes things just go to crap and there's not a way to prevent it.

Reactions: RIKA

·
Registered
779 Posts
Yep I just love GK's posts sometimes.

What a great image of a gun owner he presents to the general public.

I don't have a clue as to why he ain't in one of those "I'm the NRA" adds. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Translation: "Look! Here's how to spend half your life getting the ol' butthole battering ram from bubba."

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
those twits? 800 rds fired, 8 hits? :)any idiot should know that there's no such THING as a 'standard reponse time". the cop can be in the PARKING lot, for all you know. U have to have the ability to neutralize him and get clear before the OTHERS show up. One of those bozos had a suicide wish, according to his mother. did they settle for what they could get from 1-2 tellers? No, they had hundreds of thousands of $ which is why they were STILL there when the cops showed up. Were they discrete? No, they had rifles and ski masks. Did they pick one of several small towns, with lots of places and directions to flee? No, they picked HOLLYWOOD, ferchrissakes. :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
So Melvin

223 fan said:
those twits? 800 rds fired, 8 hits? :)
Now your the master of"fire control"?
It appears that those two twits were alot more serious about felonies than you,...AND they saw combat,even though they lost they saw more combat than you will ever know.I do not agree with what they did at all but Im sure they did not spend 24/7 on the internet being a keyboard commando,......your the one who lives for crime,preaches it non stop..they way out did anything you would have the balls to do......shooting out glass windows as paybacks,shooting pets,and making internet threats(that are by the way NEVER fallowed through with) is"pushing the edge"to you.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Do the math, stup*kid. The MATH.

2k per bank robbery. Each bank robbery will take at least a week to stake out routines, exits, cop patrols, etc... You will also worry about dye bombs, cameras, CCW people, etc... To get 200k it will take you 100 bank robberies. Each one a risk of all the above and each one taking several DAYS to plan. 200 X 5 days is 1000 days. That's more days than in a year stup*kid. If you plan 5 days survelance for each job, that's 52 jobs at 2k a job. That's 104k at the most you will make, IF you don't get caught.

I and my wife make over 120k a year with just a job. I'm way way ahead of you stup*kid and I don't have to rob anybody. You 'think' you will make it. But by the time you do your 10th job, fickle luck will run out and a cop or a CCW carrier will just happen to be there and fix your arse.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
223 fan said:
states in between robberies, know how to handle them, and dont hang around long enough to take more than 2-3k from each bank. That's 2 minutes in the bank, MAX. So, yeah, in SHORT order, you can be set up to make speed, deal coke, etc, in an intelligent and useful fashion, starting with almost nothing, and being on the run. I was being NICE,(on the run, 1984-85) just making and selling smg's and silencers, in order to survive and get into the coke biz.
I hope no one is really listening to this idiot, who is instructing people on how to break the law. If you try to rob a bank you WILL get caught. The arrest rate is almost 98% PER bank robbery. Do you think this moron knows anything? Well, John, 84034-013, every step you take, every move you make, we'll be watching you.

·
Registered
9,701 Posts
So how many years do you get for a $3,000 take during a bank robbery. I'm just curious to see how cheaply the idiot will "work"?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Aslan said:
is this intended to impress us?

Maybe Rich could set up a forum for breaking the law? (felonies and stupid ideas)

GunKid, you have some serious problems. I personally am of the opinion that you do not belong in society. You are constantly describing how to commit many felonies.

You seem to think that doing so is ok.

Dude, seek help.

:devil:
Hey yeah and we could call it- America's Most Un-wanted.~>;-)

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Had a detective tell me once that the robbers with brains hit armored cars, not banks. Robbing banks is for idiots and junkies.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I might be wrong, but I figure by not robbing anyone, one might live longer.

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
zombo said:
rostov, what do you think of this idea. rob drug dealers. what are they gonna do call the cops?
Read "Without Remorse" by Tom Clancy, for this kind of story line. Possibly his best book.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I beleive if you use coke or any other of a number of drugs, the money you pay is being used, in some ammount to fund those things that are the efforts of enemies of this country. In your dealing/use of said drugs you are no different that the terrorist who would kill us out-right or by whatever treachery. You are part of the problem, and , as such, you deffinitely need some "solvin'".
SatCong

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
If you rob drug dealers and they are 'protected' by the mob, what are YOU going to do? Call the cops?

I, like magnum, don't plan on robbing anyone. I have better things to do in my life.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts