Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with subsonic ammo, with breech blocked shut. Some might be dumb enough to shoot the standing man, but I'd put a bullet into all the prone men's heads that I could, if silence was essential. They dn't make as much noise from falling down as does the standing guy. Once hit all those, hit the sentry, then put a bullet into as many more sleeping-bags as possible. See, you pussies can't imagine doing anything but fleeing from a group of pursuers, but I aint a wimp like you are.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Wrong. A suppressed weapon will make more than enough noise. You are living your hollywood fantasy again. How are you going to cover up the smack of the bullet impacting? Hmmmm? How are you going to cover the noise of hand cycling the action?

You are living in a fantasy world...

Mike

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
How do you lock the action closed on an AR15?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
That is actually doable on the AR... If you are interested, I'll PM the info for ya but I'm not giving Tard any ideas.

Mike

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hey Mike, I want to know how to do it.

Thanks

To add, think I figured how to do it and have PM'd you. :)

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Thanks Mike. I would be interested.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
andy said:
with subsonic ammo, with breech blocked shut. Some might be dumb enough to shoot the standing man, but I'd put a bullet into all the prone men's heads that I could, if silence was essential. They dn't make as much noise from falling down as does the standing guy. Once hit all those, hit the sentry, then put a bullet into as many more sleeping-bags as possible. See, you pussies can't imagine doing anything but fleeing from a group of pursuers, but I aint a wimp like you are.
Not a wimp? Phone call to super crook JMD. "Davis, report to your CPM's office immediately, Your under arrest." JMD, "Yes, Sir, I'll be there right away."

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
And the fantasy continues ..............................................................

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
Umm, you've always claimed that the smart guy will be the one avoiding conflict, and only those with rambo fantasies would be looking for trouble...

But, who are these prone people? and who are the people in the sleeping bags? What sentries? what are you talking about?

What's the scenario? Just another disjointed fragment, completely unachored in reality....

:devil:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I think gunkid watches such shows as "Tears of the Sun" (which was pretty good for entertainment) and he 'thinks' all silenced weapons go 'pfffft' and all the BGs just are so busy they can't hear anything going on. Notice in the show you didn't hear the HK pistols make any sound cycling!

Gunkid just isn't ever gonna learn!

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Gunkid wouldn't watch movies where they use REAL guns, like the M14!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts