Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

u can't read 6 sentences w/o paragraph

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Dorobuta 
#1 ·
"braak", you are a flake, simple as that. A paragraph is SUPPOSED to be linked by a common "topic-thread". I can EASILY link MANY pages of print with such a common topic-thread. U can't focus for a few seconds and read a few sentences, you are a TERRIBLE shottist, guaranteed.

#3 ·
Geez Andy,settle down a little.Your spraying all over MY keyboard.

Say it don't spray it...Get it?

#4 ·
andy said:
"braak", you are a flake, simple as that. A paragraph is SUPPOSED to be linked by a common "topic-thread". I can EASILY link MANY pages of print with such a common topic-thread. U can't focus for a few seconds and read a few sentences, you are a TERRIBLE shottist, guaranteed.
This from the literary genius that can't actually put the topic in the header, and the body of the post in the actual post. The same master of language that can't even keep the topic and related postings in the same thread.

The man who declares victory even when proven, as with facts, that he is wrong.

You lack even the simplest of disciplines, but claim to be a black belt, claim to be such a wonderful shot. (You may have been a decent shot once, but your total lack of any discipline at all points out that the past has very little to do with the present.)

I am being extremely generous in this post, not that you can follow the words enough to pick out where.

:devil:

#5 ·
andy said:
1) You spelled break wrong

2) Paragraphs have a direct relation to the ones immediately preceding and postceding the said paragraph, which are all linked by an overall topic.

3) Paragraph breaks are used for good grammar, and demonstrates the writer's ability to concisely organize his thoughts.

4) Shottist isn't a word, and if you were trying to spell shootist, I guess you'd be surprised to know that it isn't a word either. Only YOU can mispell a word that doesn't exist.

Here is the formal way to present a written argument:

I. Introduction
II. Idea One
III. Idea Two
IV. Idea Three
V. Conclusion*

*Using the phrase "...in conclusion..." in any matter is the mark of a pre-schooler.

#6 ·
andy said:
u can't read 6 sentences w/o paragraph "braak", you are a flake, simple as that. A paragraph is SUPPOSED to be linked by a common "topic-thread". I can EASILY link MANY pages of print with such a common topic-thread. U can't focus for a few seconds and read a few sentences, you are a TERRIBLE shottist, guaranteed.
No, you're just functionally illiterate. Further, your complete lack of structure and your sloppy grammar indicate a similar lack of discipline and control in the rest of your life. Being undisciplined means you're not a good shot, never were (bragging about missing fast enough to win is an example of sloppy, piss poor technique), and never will be as you can no longer even hold a gun.
You're also too inept and lazy to spell words, you know the long ones like "you", "are". Your complete inability to put down what passes for thoughts in a structured, concise manner does not reflect poorly on our reading comprehension skills, it reflects on your inability to both think straight and communicate in a rational manner.

#7 ·
you might try it for real, then...because you tend to not link ANY pages / Posts and randomly scatter them like a poo flinging monkey. To do what you are claiming to be able to do would require you to keep related posts in the same thread, something you are clearly incapable of - which makes these rants by you even funnier.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.