Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
etc, instead of auto rifle, for shtf, and you CAN'T tell when you are at risk of attack, TODAY? It's EASY. When you are in a public restroom, parking lot, alley, low class fast food place, bar,etc, whenever anyone reacts to YOUR presence, in the street,whenever guys are hanging around, not talking out loud, no women present, etc, you are at MUCH greater risk of being attacked than the normal situation. For such times and places, you casually have 1-2 hands in pockets, that's all. Anyone who "thinks' such is a big deal is just stupid, that's all.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Thats hard to do when you're wearing a skirt or tight jeans. Can I just position my hand at waist level and slightly to the rear of center like I have a back ache? It might not have an intimidation factor but I can get to my gun fast enough.

RIKA

G

·
andy said:
etc, instead of auto rifle, for shtf, and you CAN'T tell when you are at risk of attack, TODAY? It's EASY, dummy. When you are in a public restroom, parking lot, alley, low class fast food place, bar,etc, whenever anyone reacts to YOUR presence, in the street,whenever guys are hanging around, not talking out loud, no women present, etc, you are at MUCH greater risk of being attacked than the normal situation. For such times and places, you casually have 1-2 hands in pockets, that's all. Anyone who "thinks' such is a big deal is just stupid, that's all.
Knew a guy once that had his hands in his pockets while talking to a known enemy. That was stupid of him as the other guy distracted him and when he shifted his eyes over the other guy jumped him and beat him to a pulp. All stupekid has to do is tie up his hands by putting them in his pockets and a noise, or door opening, or flicker of light, or the other guy just looks at something behind stupekid and the dumbass (stupekid, of course) will be in a world of hurt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts