Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
U ever been hunted, or have to consider EVERY hand to be against you? I have, yet YOU are the ones who TALK about "having experience". You dont know jack squat about LOTS of subjects, but you run your MOUTHS about prisons, dope dealing, etc, etc, etc.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
223 fan said:
U ever been hunted, or have to consider EVERY hand to be against you? I have, yet YOU are the ones who TALK about "having experience". You dont know jack squat about LOTS of subjects, but you run your MOUTHS about prisons, dope dealing, etc, etc, etc.
Well MELVIN, you, and your mouthy ex-convict presence bring it up.

Haven't you wondered why you have been kicked off of so many forums?

You do not have any friends MELVIN, have you ever wondered why?

One thing melvin, you have more on your record than drugs and supressors. You have a whole lot more, don't you MELVIN.

You have some pretty nasty stuff on your record. And, it is all available right here for just a few bucks:

http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/index.jsp?&fc=MCON

All it takes is a full name, JOHN MELVIN DAVIS and a birth date. And MELVIN you full name, birthdate and social security number are posted all over the Internet by YOU.

I win again MELVIN. You lose.

Bill

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
223 fan said:
Don't get so flustered MELVIN -- the looney bin isn't full yet. There is still room for you.

Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts