Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no, all YOU do is carp at your betters, who DO such things. U WANT somebody ELSE to do all the work, while u do NOTHING but criticize.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
223 fan said:
no, all YOU do is carp at your betters, who DO such things. U WANT somebody ELSE to do all the work, while u do NOTHING but criticize.
Well MELVIN, you're not one of the BETTER'S, and every body that reads your drivel knows that.

When, and where was the last match you designed MELVIN?

Was it before you went to PRISON, or after?

·
Registered
779 Posts
I don't know about matches but I have done training quals and FTX's for the Militia I belong to. As well as participated in ones run by others.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Funny sig line TODD!

MELVIN will love it.

·
Registered
10,147 Posts
While in the military, I ran annual small arms qualifications for my various units from 1986-2002. I ran at least 2 speed matches a year in my posting in British Columbia from 1986-1990 at a civilian club. Since 1991, I have put on 2 pistol matches and a 3 gun match each year in the city I currently live in. Is that enough? I figure that I'll put on matches for the local club another 7 years. By that time I'll have given the club, 20 years worth of matches, thats enough. So don't be a dipstick and tell us how many matches you put on a year??

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Garand:
You should have figured out by now, that MELVIN is jealous of you, and covets your experience and ability.

I admire your experience, ability and the time you served your country.

Oddly enough, MELVIN has served his country too, IN JAIL.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
223 fan said:
all YOU do is carp at your betters,
Nah, unlike the GoonKid, I've never carped at Mr. Cooper, Mr. Smith, Mr. Michulek. . .

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
My experience is limited but it will come. At least I'm smart enough to stay out of prison. Funny thing is, Melvin has a lot of years left to do things and all he can do is go bitter and live in the past.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
My experience is limited but it will come. At least I'm smart enough to stay out of prison. Funny thing is, Melvin has a lot of years left to do things and all he can do is go bitter and live in the past.

RIKA
RIKA:
Melvin has spend most of his productive years in prison, or on the run from the law.

Is it any wonder that MELVIN is and old, fat, embittered man?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Bill, at least he is free and on parole. If it was me, I'd be making up for lost time and living life to the fullest.

His life, his choice.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
Bill, at least he is free and on parole. If it was me, I'd be making up for lost time and living life to the fullest.

His life, his choice.

RIKA
Yes, you would, and so would I, but, not from the criminal side, of the spectrum.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Magnum88C said:
RIKA has, it's called Cowboys and Felons.
Cowboys and Indians is more fun. But, if you don't have any Indians, I guess Felons will have to do.

·
Registered
10,147 Posts
Please list the number of matches that you have designed and run during the last 20 years.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Stillwater said:
Cowboys and Indians is more fun. But, if you don't have any Indians, I guess Felons will have to do.
We've already played cowboys and indians, time to play some other versions.

Cowboys and felons, cowboys and, well, that'd probably get edited.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"Please list the number of matches that you have designed and run during the last 20 years"

Put up or shut up GK.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hi Hard Ball, glad that you can join us. Missed you.

RIKA :)

·
Registered
10,147 Posts
Been a while Hard Ball, good to see your still on the right side of the grass!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts