Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and you are such flimsy fools that you won't say a WORD about it. That makesyou all PUSSIES, ya know. If it MATTERS to you WHO says 2+2=4, you are nothing but a pos. ALL that should matter is that what a guy says is the DEMONSTABLE truth, not who says it, or HOW he says it. In Court, you are told that if a witness lies to the jury about ANYTHING, he must be considered to be lying in ALL things. How will you tell when he's NOT lying, hmm? You are too cheap and lazy to go find out for YOURSELF. However, ALL high power rifle shooters and barrel makers will TELL YOU that NO barrel still has match accuracy after 60,000 rds of hot loads, as Hard Rock has claimed HIS has. They will ALSO tell you that it's QUITE IMPOSSIBLE to get even 50%hits on heads at 200 yds, while swimming,using a canned rifle and subsonic loads, as Hard Rock has claimed he can do. They will ALSO tell you that it's IMPOSSIBLE to start a 308 bullet at 2700 fps, still have it have 2200 fps left at 600 yds and be 1100 fps at 1200 yds, which Hard Rock HAS claimed "his 308 load" can do. He's a LIAR, pure and simple, and because you SUPPORT him in his lying, you are nothing but pos's. If you were worth a crap, you'd SAY he's a liar,just out of support for what's FACTUAL. But no, your little egos can't HANDLE having the guy you don't LIKE be correct, about ANYTHING, and that's WHY youa are pos's.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Gunkid, we must be pissing you off. Well???

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
He's just mad because we treat a pos like a pos.

BTW, it HAS been offered to you an all-expense paid trip to WATCH Hard Rock shoot his "mythical" gun, with a monetary bet (that you set) where you could win some $$ if he's lying. But you're too stupid, lazy, inept and chickensh!t to get a travel pass from your parole officer.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
223 fan said:
In Court, you are told that if a witness lies to the jury about ANYTHING, he must be considered to be lying in ALL things. How will you tell when he's NOT lying, hmm?
I can't speak for others but I can tell when you're NOT lying, gk. Its when your lips are sewed shut!

RIKA :D

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Actually,flakes are usually thin.I'm more of a "chip"....

:D

G

·
Horns of a delima. Do we say gunstupe is a liar and thus we are flakes, or do we just say he is a stupe and ignore his accuzation of HR.

Gunstupe, I mean stupe, YOU are the flake and YOU are the liar. Come through clear now?

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
GK, have you ever considered actually talking to everyone else like they were civil, educated people instead of trashmouth convicts?

A tad bit of civility and a paragraph break every so often might get you more mileage when you try to say something, regardless of whether you're right or wrong.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Well if you aren't going to be civil, at least try being comedic. I wanna hear again about how you slept in your car while thieves stole the battery out from under the hood.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Sorry, forgot to log in. Damn , I can't believe how stupid you are

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
223 fan said:
tried it for years. doesn't make any diff to the typical bozos.
BS

A lot of us remember you from your 'net debut. You were always an @$$hole, you've just leanred to spell more words as of late.

What's HAPPENED for YEARS, is people telling you to act like a human. Acting like an animal from the cell block gets you nothing.

With all your "death threats" and browbeating little girls lately, you deserve every bit of the huge ration of sh!t you're getting.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts