Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

u jerks COULD all bs@Patriot Network

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  gripper 
#1 ·
but you don't KNOW enough about guns to keep that up. You HAVE to follow me around, like the mental parasites that you ARE. I'm the one with the insight and experience to post lots of ideas. You are the ticks that can't do anything on your own.

#3 ·
wannabe

#5 ·
Don't forget being thrown out of the army for falling asleep on duty!

#6 ·
223 fan said:
but you don't KNOW enough about guns to keep that up. You HAVE to follow me around, like the mental parasites that you ARE. I'm the one with the insight and experience to post lots of ideas. You are the ticks that can't do anything on your own.
and you could be civil and act like a human being.

you could also acknowledge that there are many who know more and have done more than you.

You'd get much further acting civil and trying to discuss rationally, than acting like an idiot and being stupid.

if you actually started behaving like an adult, people would leave you alone.

but, you threatened the wrong group of people, and now there's a bunch of them enjoying pointing out all the things you are so wrong about it isn't funny, actually, I stand corrected - it's immensely funny.

I really enjoy the posts where you insult and then post incorrect information to "prove" your point of view, only to run away when it becomes obvious that you were clueless....

:devil:

#7 ·
Hate to say it, but I agree with Aslan. All you had to do here was to be civil and the people here that do not know you would have been on your side. But you started out calling everyone "Dummy" and "Stupe" right off the bat, and you wonder why everyone turns against you?

You are making your own bed, fella, so don't complain about the lumpy mattress.

#8 ·
Hell Rich, most of the guys that DO know him have told him for YEARS that if he acted like a human he'd get talked to in a civil manner. Thing is, with all the death threats, stupid fight-to-the-death wagers that he never shows up for, that wasn't the big thing. What broke the camel's back for most of us is when he really hurt a young lady for no reason other than she knew a LOT more than him. For most of us, that's when the gloves came off. Prior to that we'd mostly just kick him around until he got banned.

BUT. . . the invitation is still there GK, act like a human and at least I (not speaking for anyone else) will treat you like one.

#10 ·
I'm trying, I think that I can go about 50 postings now before I have to call him a Dipstick! So I am showing restraint.

#11 ·
In the other forums I run, I tend to come down hard on people who habitually partake in name calling and generally derogatory attitudes towards other members. Here, I just can't do that otherwise at this point I would be kicking everyone out. Honestly, it doesn't matter whether the guy you are calling a "jerk" really is one or not. Someone looking in from the outside just gets a bad impression of everyone taking part in the name calling pissing duel, which includes both sides. Most people are not going to know the history behind it, nor likely care much. They will look at anything you say with a jaundiced eye as well.

But I figure if that is the way you guys want this site to be, then I'm just going to sit back and watch what happens. If that is the way this site goes, then everyone can have a lumpy mattress if they want to, I guess.

Sheesh, LumpyMattress.com is already taken....... :crap:

#15 ·
Gunkid

The only thing I really can add to this is that he enjoy's the attention of being confronted. He can't go two posts without calling someone stupe, dumbass, or a liar. Even when the posts are intelligent and informative, that person is a "stupe". He get's caught in his lies so much that he forgets what he lied about. If he can't remember, the other person must be lying. The classic was a post that I showed to my fellow firearms instructors in which he stated "A miss by a .44 Magnum is much better than a hit by a .22." My friends are still laughing. He denied saying it, then tried to justify it by saying that the the miss by the .44 would rattle you, while a hit from a .22 would just make your antagonist angry. As far as I'm concerned a hit by a .22 is serious, as more people are killed by .22's than all other calibres combined. (That info might be dated, but anyone who has shot a Squirrel or a Rabbit knows that the tissue damage is nothing to sneeze at.) He also stated that the Makarov was a trivial gun with a poor round, but a .380 was a real "manstopper". I'm sure I'll be called a liar, but it's all on posts that he made on Forums he was kicked off of. John does not want to be a civil, contributing member. He want's enemies. Go figure.

#16 ·
I missed this one

Garand said:
Don't forget being thrown out of the army for falling asleep on duty!
I thought he was honorably Discharged. Falling asleep on guard is one of the most serious offenses I can think of. Your in charge of other soldiers LIVES, for God's sake!

#17 ·
Uh,.223,or GK,or Andy...whatever...look up whenever the hell it was that I regisered at this one;it was more than a fewe months ago.I only started re posting&lurking here because I was emailed by theis board.Oh, and my invitation for you to come and visit still stands.How THAT turns out relies entirely on you...be civil and there's a good chance that I will...if you're not :you on't like it very much.Otherwise,just quit yer bitchin".As far as I'm concerned this:cool: :beer: is as good as a way to kill time as:argue: :angry: &other BS...that way leads to :bomb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.