·
Registered
1,950 Posts
hmmmmm lol

Attachments

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
We're going to be gone huh? Already tasteing power in your little mouth. Anticipating Rich will give in? Enjoying the thrill of victory?

You will destroy Armslocker. I guarantee it.

Remember the TV movie "V". Remember what the Supreme Commander said to Diana just before she shot him? Diana thought that she had won by killing him.

(to paraphrase) 'You have won nothing because you are queen of a dead planet'

You will be moderator but you will destroy this place.

Enjoy yourself.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
hahaha. LOL.
Ah, the writings of a mature person.

Maybe I should do the mature thing and mention that I'll simply use an anynomizer and bury this site with a hundred names and make you spend all your time banning and you won't have any time to post...

No, I'm more mature than that. (of course someone did once threaten to do that.)

:devil:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
polesmoker said:
The only POS I know around here is johnny.

I'll be back in the sandbox soon though anyway.

OK, give us an honest estimate Pole.

Extrapolating Rich's pet troll's stated gear and tactics into a real SHTF situation (Iraq), how long would he last? Got to keep in mind he himself says every hand will be against him, and that he'll be trying to kill everyone, Iraqis and others for their kit so he can survive.

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
:laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Magnum88C said:
OK, give us an honest estimate Pole.

Extrapolating Rich's pet troll's stated gear and tactics into a real SHTF situation (Iraq), how long would he last? Got to keep in mind he himself says every hand will be against him, and that he'll be trying to kill everyone, Oraqis and others for their kit so he can survive.
He can't seem to work with a team so he's a prisoner or dead within hours of leaving a compound.

Being a caucasion he'd stand out like a sore thumb, it's easy for an Iraqi or other middle easterner to pick Americans out, especially the white ones.

His 200rds of 22lr and 84rds of centerfire rifle ammuntion won't save him. When they come after him for clearly being a foreigner they are going to come hard and fast at him, they won't hear the 22 firing, they won't notice that 3 or 4 of the group of 20 have been shot, if he's using the 223 they'll open fire back at him and 20 AKs firing will put him down for certain.

If he tries to hide in the corners and lurk in the shadows the women or children will cause alarm when he suprises them, the men do come running when a panicked child or woman starts screaming.

If he stays out of the cities all together the desert will eat him up no matter what the season is. That's if the Bedouins of the southwest or the Kurds of the Northeast don't get him first.

Makeup and an afro wig won't save him, not in a part of the word where saying tomoto the wrong way can get you killed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts