Arms Locker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**** you and your ****ing pics. I never made any claims to be a photog and I aint wasting hours of my time pleasing a bunch of scumbags. i spend hours posting good stuff on this site. I contribute 10x as much as everybody else put together, and all readers here can see that.

·
Registered
9,609 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
**** you and your ****ing pics. I never made any claims to be a photog and I aint wasting hours of my time pleasing a bunch of scumbags. i spend hours posting good stuff on this site. I contribute 10x as much as everybody else put together, and all readers here can see that.
They can see you make a lot of unsubstantiated claims, and then run when asked to provide even a modicum of proof. We can see you have thought about things, but have never actually done any of them. This comes out in the huge numbers of things you get wrong.

·
Registered
9,609 Posts
The boy scouts actually listen to common sense advice, Melvin doesn't.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
who needs to be a photographer? Talk about a weak excuse, Just take your cell phone, every cell phone made in the last several years has a camera, and take a simple picture of your gear. It isn't rocket science. it isn't a competition, we don't care if the composition is poor or if the exposure is off. We would like to see these wonderful things you keep claiming to have done.

Taking a picture is simple. Grade school kids do it all the time. Surely you're smarter than a grade school kid, or am I giving too much credit?

Your refusal to do something so simple, speaks loudly for your credibility. You don't have any.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I'm sure he has one of those free Obama phones that were passed out to all the other lowlifes. Why should he pay when he can suck off the govt. Like everything else in his miserable life.

·
Registered
738 Posts
He probably can't figure out how to post a picture.
Hell the dumbass can't figure out how to login or recover his password for this site.
Or, maybe he believed me when I said JJ bought & upgraded this site so he ran off and hid like the prison biatch he is.😛
But yeah he's in hiding or found another site to spam with his fantasy bullshit.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
He probably can't figure out how to post a picture.
Hell the dumbass can't figure out how to login or recover his password for this site.
Or, maybe he believed me when I said JJ bought & upgraded this site so he ran off and hid like the prison biatch he is.😛
But yeah he's in hiding or found another site to spam with his fantasy bullshit.
who is JJ? I've seen references in the old posts....

·
Registered
738 Posts
who is JJ? I've seen references in the old posts....
I first met/encountered JJ back on the Patriot Network. By then, not surprisingly, he already had an axe to grind with Melvin.
Because JJ was either a full time or retired LEO Melvin was afraid of him to the point of paranoia.
Also it didn't help that Melvin's twisted ego couldn't comprehend damn near everyone on Patriot Network and later here disagreeing and bitch slapping him so badly that it had to be "JJ with multiple user names!"
Also JJ had his own forum I'm honestly not sure if it wasn't Hardcore Talk or another that he booted Melvin off of.
Anyway they had a long running feud.
And I wouldn't be surprised if Melvin still secretly thinks we're all "JJ" screwing with him.🤪😆

1 - 10 of 10 Posts