Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and you don't do so INSTANTLY, you get 7 hits per second of the meanest handgun ammo ever assembled. Some people are just STUPID about such things. Nobody's going to give a crap about another dead dumbass.

·
Registered
9,609 Posts
So tell us about your escape!!!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Nobody gives a crap about your dumbass post either. Tell us about your great escape.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
andy said:
u r 6 ft away, with knife, I tell u to drop it,
and you don't do so INSTANTLY, you get 7 hits per second of the meanest handgun ammo ever assembled. Some people are just STUPID about such things. Nobody's going to give a crap about another dead dumbass.
If someone with a knife is 6 ft away, and I have a firearm handy, I won't waste time telling them to drop it, I'll just empty the magazine into them very rapidly with some of the meanest commercial handgun ammo ever assembled by an modern ammunition manufacturer.

If he's 6 ft away, you won't even get the word 'drop' out of your mouth before he's on you.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Pride goeth before a fall.

·
Registered
139 Posts
if I had a knife at 6' and you have a gun, im at disadvantage. if you are asleep and I have my knife. well, I think I would have the advantage. :blowup:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Assuming you see it Melvin. If you are facing a well trained and skilled man you will probably feel the blade before you see it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts