Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gunkid. Even if you could now and then secretly touch a gun U have little chance to practice or compete and no where near the amout all of us have. Ankeny showed just how pitiful you are in that department just as most others here have shown how ignorant you are on 99 percent of the subjects you post.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Lack of practice for many years seriously erodes shooting skills, even for a master AAA Class mall ninja like GunKid.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
wtf do YOU know about it, hmm? The day I hit the halfway house, after 12 years in prison, I ran a sub 8 second El Pres, with a 9mm Firestar, albeit at 5 yds, not 10, concealed. You can't do the same, no matter HOW much you practice. A master shottist only loses about 10% of his realistic ability. What suffers is the bs beyond 10m, multi target stuff. What your problem is, is you were NEVER any good, that's all. :)

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
wtf make u "think' it's years with no practice, hmm? because YOU wouldn't DARE? Just because you have no balls doesn't mean everyone's as big a pussy as you are.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Ya know what andy, I really refer to you as a sissy. An effeminate man who poses as a macho character ... but then you like to pose as a woman too. Too bad. Maybe you need a strap-on dildo. It would do wonders for your self esteem.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Hey convict thank sof 5 teh admission of a felon in possession of a gun in the above post. I will copy it to Mike Fisher your PO in Durango on Monday morning. I am sure her will find it of interest.

Hasher sends

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
Hasher, type slower please, it will help with your spelling. Thanks.

Gunkid, you couldn't even qualify as "D" class. Your a WANNABE, nothing else. I shot 8 matches in assorted disciplines this year, how many did you shoot??

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
andy said:
A master shottist only loses about 10% of his realistic ability.
Shows just how little you know gunkid. Jeff Cooper himself said you are likely to KEEP 10% of your skills if you don't practice for a long time. Just posting what you posted shows you are FOS and know NOTHING about REAL skill:) Hahahahahahahaha.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts