Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
bottle around with you. Inadequate hydration is a major reason people are overweight. They are so out of touch with their bodies that they mistake thirst for hunger. next time you think you "need a snack", drink a small bottle of water instead. Wait half an hour and SEE if you still feel hungry (you wont) People don't drink nearly as much from a water fountain as a squeeze bottle will "shove" down their throat. :) You are not properly hydrated, LONG before you get thirsty. Constant dehydration is very bad for your kidneys, folks. I've got a 73 year old brother who's dying of it. Way too many years driving a truck and not staying hydrated.

http://articles.mercola.com/dehydration-symptoms.aspx

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I agree with this.

I always have a bottle of water.

Sport type bottle that can be refilled.

Wal-Mart has one, at least for now, that also has a removable freeze stick to keep it cool in the summer.

I also put two foam can holders around it to keep it cooler and protect it from cracking any though it don't appear fragile.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I drive a four-door pickup truck and carry a case of water in the middle of the back seat where I can reach back & grab one easily. (It's good sometimes to have monkey arms.) Definitely agree that most people are chronically dehydrated; so few people actually drink water anymore, it's all caffeinated or sugared-up drinks that can tend to actually dehydrate rather than re-hydrate.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
waddya know. GunKid says that gravity works and a couple of guys actually admit that it's so. :)

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Neither truth nor lies care who speaks them.

Someone tells me that water's wet, it really doesn't matter to me if it's Mother Teresa, Adolph Hitler, Barack Obama, or my dear departed mama.

Truth is no respecter of persons.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it sure seems to matter to a bunch of guys on forums. I can say that bullets can fly out of barrels and dozens of guys will claim that it can't be so, just because EYE said it. Like Garand and Terry, which is why they are on "ignore".

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
it sure seems to matter to a bunch of guys on forums. I can say that bullets can fly out of barrels and dozens of guys will claim that it can't be so, just because EYE said it. Like Garand and Terry, which is why they are on "ignore".
Sometimes, it isn't what you say, but how you say it.

·
Registered
10,278 Posts
If I have been on ignore all this time, how come he responds to my posts?

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
If I have been on ignore all this time, how come he responds to my posts?
In his defense, he likely thinks you are, and the fact that he keeps seeing your posts is part of what sets him off.

waddya know. GunKid says that gravity works and a couple of guys actually admit that it's so.
It’s a little sad (okay, it’s extremely sad) that your factually-correct input is limited to elementary-school level things such as “gravity works”. How about some real input on things you claim expertise in; things like your 9x21 errors, your recent discovery of something that sig did literally decades ago, or even just the source of your “James Yeager sbr” claim..?

To paraphrase Dean Wormer, “Ignorant, drugged and deluded is no way to go through life, son.”

• Haha
Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Well there's the old saying that "A broke clock is right twice a day."
And I'll add -" Even if it's a Coocoo Clock."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts