Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
slingshot, punks. Rocks don't work for <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>. Just WASTED effort, trying to get close enough to make rocks work. .22 ammo is at LEAST as compact and lw as any "manufactured" ammo for the slingshot, and 10x as effective, so why bother with the slingshot, hmm? cause you are stupid little children, that's why.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SOME of the dead will have .22 rifles, so IF the .22 AR unit WAS to become unusable (ha, in the 200 rds anyone will have a USE for post shtf) another .22 rifle will shortly be in hand,courtesy of stealth and one of the pistols, the 223, etc.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Who says that the proper stones don't work? Not you because you've never tried it. I have personally and know they work. Now are you gonna take me up on my $50 bet?

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so you have to use a pistol to shoot some jerk who has a shotgun, use the shotgun to shoot somebody else who has a 30-30, use the 30-30 to shoot somebody who has a scoped 3006, use the o6 to shoot somebody who has an AR, use the AR to shoot somebody who has a 1022, so what? Easily arranged.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hey nitwit, this is a slingshot thread. Now you're polluting it with firearms.

Off topic

RIKA

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Actually, rocks do work, just not quite as good as manufactured ammo, you've been told that at least 20 times so far, "R' ye deef?"

You're counting on too many people dying, won't happen like that.

A slingshot is one of those things that provides entertainment while improving a skill. Not something I'd expect a sociopath to fully understand.

·
Registered
9,761 Posts
Its not that easy for someone lacking marksmanship ability like you do!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Plus, dipdunk, not everything has to be about SHTF. Slingshotting is fun, cheap, and can be done ANYWHERE. You, on the other hand, seem to be unable to do ANYTHING, legal or not.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Today I knocked off a turtle in the pond with a slingshot I have. Killed the turtle with a head shot (and turtles heads are NOT big.) Killed him at 5 yards. One hit. My slingshot is a Laserhawk Stealth. It's a very good slingshot. Hitting dumbkid on the bean with it would be a piece of cake out to 20 yards. My son has a Trumark FSX-2000 and yes, it does have a 225 yard range with the right ammo!

·
Registered
750 Posts
I am not!

"u r DUCKING the issue of "ammo" for the slingshot, punks."

I use an alloy of depleted uranium and zinc, a small oxy rig for the pennies and a big mother for the depleted uranium. Then I cast wrist rocket projectiles, of my own design, engineered to break into three fragments.

I have no trouble getting my projectiles to just a tad over the speed of sound (checked on Hard Rocks NASA borrowed chono, thanks bro) with the right bands.

I practice with store bought shot with standard Trumark bands (on a separate "upper" and save the special rounds for SHTF use, I figure 4 should be plenty.

Teuf,

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
The zinc is a bad idea, you're better off going with a solid titanium or tungsten jacket, like tank sabot rounds. That way you have AP capability too, these rounds have been tested and will fully penetrate a minivan, eve one with ultra-high-tech gravel armor.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I don't get enough velocity with heavier projectiles to get the temperary wound cavity I like to see in my slingshot ammo with the titanium. I have thought about using magnisum drop away pedals and maybe a .177 caliber penetrater rod.

Teuf,

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Now That Was

SOME FUNNY STUFF! :rofl: :roflmao1:

this is why, i like this 'place'

thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts