Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
then stand there while another mag is fired at your chest, dumbass? non-plus P 9mm is almost TWICE as powerful as is the Mak load, dumbass. 160 gr lrn, at 950 fps aint plus P. Lee lube, Lee micro groove bullet, AA7 powder. Your IGNORANCE is showing (again)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,805 Posts
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
andy said:
then stand there while another mag is fired at your chest, dumbass? non-plus P 9mm is almost TWICE as powerful as is the Mak load, dumbass. 160 gr lrn, at 950 fps aint plus P. Lee lube, Lee micro groove bullet, AA7 powder. Your IGNORANCE is showing (again)
Maybe you should have brushed up on your math skills while in the slam.

That load you described has a muzzle energy of about 320 ft/lbs (320.6 to be technical).

The 115 gr Silver Bear fired out of a Makarov will chrono out at a minimum of 1020 fps (some Maks chrono it out at 1050 fps) which gives a muzzle energy of 265 ft/lbs (265.5 to be technical) at 1020 fps.

320/265=1.2

That is only a difference of +20%, about 1/5th of the +100% difference (2X) you are claiming. THAT and the load you described is a round nose and the 115gr Mak load is a pre-frag hollowpoint.

Golly, that was pretty simple, huh?

BTW: This all assumes, of course, that the marginal Star BM will reliably cycle a load with a 160gr bullet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
andy said:
then stand there while another mag is fired at your chest, dumbass? non-plus P 9mm is almost TWICE as powerful as is the Mak load, dumbass. 160 gr lrn, at 950 fps aint plus P. Lee lube, Lee micro groove bullet, AA7 powder. Your IGNORANCE is showing (again)
NUTTY JOHN, really believes the BS that he posts about his Star Bowel Movement ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,277 Posts
mrostov said:
Maybe you should have brushed up on your math skills while in the slam.

That load you described has a muzzle energy of about 320 ft/lbs (320.6 to be technical).

The 115 gr Silver Bear fired out of a Makarov will chrono out at a minimum of 1020 fps (some Maks chrono it out at 1050 fps) which gives a muzzle energy of 265 ft/lbs (265.5 to be technical) at 1020 fps.

320/265=1.2

That is only a difference of +20%, about 1/5th of the +100% difference (2X) you are claiming. THAT and the load you described is a round nose and the 115gr Mak load is a pre-frag hollowpoint.

Golly, that was pretty simple, huh?

BTW: This all assumes, of course, that the marginal Star BM will reliably cycle a load with a 160gr bullet.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Oh stupekid, you make it to where words just can't describe you. FOS just does not even come close to what you are. Mrostov just rubs your nose in it again.

160 gr lrn, at 950 fps aint plus P. Lee lube, Lee micro groove bullet, AA7 powder.

That's the old 'widowmaker load' of the .38 spl. The 'widow' was the cops widow for shooting such an pitiful round. I'll take the 115gr JHP at 1020 fps any day over that. FOS is just so lacking in description of you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, punk, but non-plus p 9mm's will RELIABLY expand a jhp, but the 9x18 wont, at its pathetic 1000 fps of velocity.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,586 Posts
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
andy said:
yeah, punk, but non-plus p 9mm's will RELIABLY expand a jhp, but the 9x18 wont, at its pathetic 1000 fps of velocity.
That's funny because in every test and actual shooting in anger, the 9x18's do expand.

This isn't the 1970's and you really need to quit trying to base everything off of dated hearsay.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,890 Posts
Although early hollowpoints had trouble expanding (being noting more than a hole drilled in a FMJ projectile, this isn't hard to believe), That's long since been cured with today's computer-designed bullets. Most people who clim hollowpoint failures always quote OLD data, and usually, it's to support the carry of 1911s with FMJ ammo because that particular model was unreliable with hollowpoints. So it's really BS designed to prop up one's pet. Just like GoonKid does with his ammo that never existed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
657 Posts
I've shot 115 gr silver bear hollowpoints and 120gr brown bear hollowpoints by the box and they expand quite well in almost everything I've hit, but I have to admit I haven't shot any kids dog so maybe I lack that experiance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,277 Posts
andy said:
yeah, punk, but non-plus p 9mm's will RELIABLY expand a jhp, but the 9x18 wont, at its pathetic 1000 fps of velocity.
That .38 load is STILL the 'wilowmaker' load. At least the 9x18 Mak load has a BLUNT nosed bullet that acts like a cookie cutter. Only a stupe would not know that. Hahahahahahaha.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,852 Posts
You know the only thing he really knows about expansion i ssome boss con's pecker expanding up his poop chute in the pen.
Ain't that right CONVICT?
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top