Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
every shottist will meet every other shottist, best 2 out of 3 bouts to win. You just SAW a guy average 1.2 seconds, for 4 bouts, beating two guys, for a reaction, ccw belt draw, and hit of 10" gongs at 5 yds. You've never broken 1.50 seconds at such an exercise in your LIFE, and your average, under match stress is more like 1.80 seconds. Do you try fast hip shots, and HOPE you hit, or take your usual time, 1. 80 seconds, and PRAY that he misses, hmm? He can miss TWICE and still hit faster than 1.80 seconds, btw.

G

·
stupe,

U R in the round robin and your parole officer is one of the other contestants (along with 5 ATF agents.) U R screwed, bozo.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Okay, but what you're talking about is gaming. From the people I've talked to and what I've read, psychology is an important part of being in a shootout. We never know that we will do until the action happens. All we can do is plan ahead for the worst and accept the best if it comes.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Gun games are not reality, Live the reality NOT the fantasy.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, yeah, garnad u r SLOW, and too

LAZY to get better, we all KNOW that. Depending on the setup, a typical PO and 5 Batfags could have NO CHANCE at all. You' couldn't have PICKED 6 more inept bozos. What make you "think" Batfags know jack <font color=red>[**censored**]</font> about hitting swiftly, dummy?

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
The last 3 gun match I shot more than 1/3 were police that were either SWAT or EOD! Surprise , surprise some of them can actually shoot! The only stupid one here is the one that thinks he is a superior shootist, against those that actually practice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts