Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come ON, punk, Durango pistol range, just up Hwy 550 from The WalMart store, Name a time and a day. I'll be there with the money, a dozen witnesses, and bells on. Bring your money, blowhard.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
Name a time and a day. I'll be there with the money, a dozen witnesses ....
A dozen huh? I didn't know that Durango had that many winos and hookers.

:dgrin:

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
That's ok, Terry can bring a couple dozen of his own backup, er, witnesses.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
andy said:
Come ON, punk, Durango pistol range, just up Hwy 550 from The WalMart store, Name a time and a day. I'll be there with the money, a dozen witnesses, and bells on. Bring your money, blowhard.
No, I'm too terrified of you. Besides, I am too busy building a "can" for my HP-22. Can I send my dog instead?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
what, don't they have a range in pagosa springs (which IS where you live)?

Why the fixation on Durango? What are you so afraid of in pagosa springs?

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Aslan said:

He knows that all the residents of Pagosa Springs will gather 'round to watch and cheer when he gets his butt beat.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
I've just been watching TV, it appears NBC has a show in the new season called "The Biggest Loser" . Does anybody know or could suggest a submission to NBC?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Aslan said:
what, don't they have a range in pagosa springs (which IS where you live)?

His wife's already pissed enough that he plastered pic of himself all over the 'net along with the fact that they're married, along with the fact of the city the live in. She'd probably go look for another loser if he gave their actual address.

And not let him have the contents of that little red velvet bag back. . .

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Magnum88C said:
And not let him have the contents of that little red velvet bag back. . .
If she is smart, she already has 'em pinned on his voodoo doll.

:dgrin:

RIKA

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Where did they post the wedding pictures? It was easy to find the wedding announcement in the Pagosa Springs newspaper. All you had to do was a search of the internet;

People

John Davis, originally from Litchfield, Ill., and Patricia Rydz, who has lived in Pagosa Springs for seven years, and is originally from Green Bay Wis., are happy to announce they were married in a small private outdoor ceremony on Memorial Day on their property just west of town. They would like to announce a change of venue for their reception. It will be held June 7 starting at 4 p.m. at the Ridgeview Center on Navajo Trails Drive. Since there was no time to send out invitations, Pat and John would like to take this opportunity to invite friends, family and their extended client family to attend. There will be food and drink and music and dancing, and Pat and John look forward to seeing everyone there.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Question: What has three hundred legs and four teeth?
Answer: The attendees of tiny's wedding reception!
(just playin') SatCong

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Pics were posted all over the 'net, some at hard core talk. They might have been deleted on the basis of "personal info", although some were posted by one of GoonKid's alternate personas. But don't tell his wife that, I don't think she believes that he's posted his name and SS card and driver's license yet. . .

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
His SS number and Drivers license are all over the net. No wonder everybody knows about him.

RIKA

·
Registered
779 Posts
Garand said:
I've just been watching TV, it appears NBC has a show in the new season called "The Biggest Loser" . Does anybody know or could suggest a submission to NBC?
:laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: LMAO!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts