Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
your 007 bs, and kill everybody with your bare hands. :) You couldn't handle them when you HAD a gun, were free, and hadn't been beaten bloody, starved dehydrated,cramped-crazy from being tied-up etc, and now that you are a shriveled up mess, you are going to REALLY kick their asses, right? Go back to Hollywood.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
????

This is one of those situations where you sould provide some context so that we know what the heck you're talking about and what the point is you're trying to make.

:devil:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Oh, now I see, you were unable to actually reply within the thread where the discussion was taking place...

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
You're in your fantasy shtf mode again Melvin. What I'm talking about is (1)if you're in church (where a handgun is a felony offense) and some explosive carrying extremists pay a visit so they can make a social statement. (2)You stop at a neighborhood convenience store and 2 shotgun wielding punks come in to rob the place. The cops arrive and theres a standoff and you're one of the hostages. (3)You're visiting your child's teacher at school (no guns allowed) and a couple of crazy students round you and some others up into the gymnasium. (4)You are making a deposit at the bank when a robbery goes wrong and you become one of the hostages.

For weapons, perhaps something like a neck knife would be feasable (except for the school). Not the greatest weapon but better than nothing. Of course you could carry your gun into the convenience store.

It is improbable that things like the above would happen to us but anything is possible. Thats the reason why I like to think things out and get answers in advance. I'm not worrying that something like this will happen - its just something to consider like a mental game.

Now can you offer something of value?

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Come now, GK, give us some advice.

223 fan said:
u screwed up, got taken prisoner, now do your 007 bs, and kill everybody with your bare hands. :)
So, when you screwed up, got taken prisoner, why didn't you do your Toe Gon Boom Jap slap stuff you claim you're so good at to get away?

You couldn't handle them when you HAD a gun, were free, and hadn't been beaten bloody, starved dehydrated,cramped-crazy from being tied-up etc, and now that you are a shriveled up mess, you are going to REALLY kick their asses, right?
OK, you couldn't handle them when you HAD a gun and were free. You
hadn't been beaten bloody, starved dehydrated,cramped-crazy from being tied-up etc, nor were you a shriveled up mess. So why couldn't you have escaped the situation?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts