Arms Locker banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tower, dumbass. Not everybody has to do something 100x to master the principle of it, stupid. Some of us even have enough sense to not BE in stupid, frozen, open country.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Tell me, where is it NOT frozen now? It is nice and toasty where YOU are?

·
Registered
779 Posts
NO, I beg to differ. I have BEEN thru the NM desert MANY TIMES in the winter.
It is NOT warm there.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
parts of it aint, but there's what they call the "banana-belt", which is right south of me.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
LOL, he couldn't possibly ever have been in the desert, otherwise, he'd understand just how cold it can get.

·
Registered
73 Posts
"banana belt" means that it does't stay below zero more than two or three days at a time. Stupid to think that u can adapt to climate type that u weren't raised in. Dumb butts from mid west will dehydrate in high desert in couple of days of real work out even if they carry water.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
"banana belt" means that it does't stay below zero more than two or three days at a time. Stupid to think that u can adapt to climate type that u weren't raised in. Dumb butts from mid west will dehydrate in high desert in couple of days of real work out even if they carry water.:

Reading the above post and the way it is written I susppect nutty john might have a new logon.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
by jove! you might be on to something ! it sure does have a similar 'smell'
about it, good-show

:wavey:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"u should "experience" jumping off the Sears Tower"

Yes U should. Go ahead and do it lame!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Kantuc2 is not "He whose name dare not be spoken" Kantuc2 is better looking, a better shot and draws and fires his pistol faster than the eye can see. Kantuc2 would not jump off the Sears tower, he would jump over it. Lightning bolts blaze from Kantuc2's eyes and and thunder from his ass. I dare not say more lest I be accused of bragging.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Kantuc2's style of writing seems familiar.

RIKA

·
Registered
73 Posts
To tell the truth, I am a Forex trader with way to much time on my hands this week. I have been following the exploits of GunKid for years but lost him when Liberty Forum went down. Somebody over at Frugals mentioned where he was so I came over to see how he was being abused. Seems like he has disappeared from here. Does anybody know where Blain is hanging out these days, or did his daddy have him locked up in the looney bin. :nyah:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Blaine sometimes visits Battlerifles.com. I forget what nic he uses - something about shotguns.

RIKA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts