Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
9,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at impact? How about you hold up a 9" thick dog in front of your chest, let me trip off a round of 460 Split Nose at the chest of dog, you will be PERFECTLY safe, right? little "dust" frags of tin can't POSSIBLY harm a big he-man like YOU, right? I PROMISE to only fire one shot, muzzle right up to the dog, or you can use a hunk of beef, I dont care. What's your EXCUSE, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>?

· Registered
5,680 Posts
andy said:
at impact? How about you hold up a 9" thick dog in front of your chest, let me trip off a round of 460 Split Nose at the chest of dog, you will be PERFECTLY safe, right? little "dust" frags of tin can't POSSIBLY harm a big he-man like YOU, right?
Why the "Dog" business again? All you ever talk about is killing dogs. Why do you hate them so much?

· Banned
9,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont, they are just readily available, for FREE, of the right thickness to approximate lethal hits on men, and also, a million people are dog bitten EVERY year in the US,andat LEAST as many escape such a fate, only by LUCK. so a handgun'sperformance against dogs is ACTUALLY far more relevant-likely to be an issue than is its performance against men. A million people each year do NOT need a pistol against men. A walking stick would suffice. A stick aint much help against a dangerous dog, especially for the enfeebled. I TOLD u u could use a hunk of beef, punk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.